NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rowan

You're Fired......(The Apprentice Thread)

6121248kwgn6k5k.jpg

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Surprised there isn't a new thread already for this.

After a couple of months delay Sir Alan Lord Sugar & the new series of the Apprentice is amongst us and back on screen:grin: Anyone else going to be tuning in tonight from 9pm?

I look forward to seeing the new contestants. :hehe:

Edited by Rowan

YES love the show, sure its trash and the people are largely buffons but who cares its great tv

Can't wait :)

Love The Apprentice, the junior one was quite good actually. I enjoyed it probably as much as the normal series.

Can't wait :)

Love The Apprentice, the junior one was quite good actually. I enjoyed it probably as much as the normal series.

I actually thought the junior one was better than the last few series of the normal one. Much better tasks in it.

Really looking forward to the new series tonight though. The first task looks to be a good one.

Almost missed this, I do love the show. I never quite understand how all of the people on here seem to have had such good jobs. They almost always seem inept.

I always wonder why they call it the job interview from hell, it genuinely looks like one of the most fun things you could possibly do to me.

Of the blokes I think the only one that seems ok is Jamie, I think he could go far. Not too sure about the girls, a fair few hot ones this year though which is always good.

Yeah there are some complete tossers amongst the boys!... though one less now!

The surgeon/business owner *random* (is that Jamie?) seems pretty decent.

And yes, a couple of hotties amogst the girls, definately wanted their team to win tonight!

Thought last weeks was a pretty decent opener. Dan deserved to go. And as others said, my favourite so far who seems very likeable and friendly is Jamie:

131050596ghrreez.jpg

Not sure what to predict for this weeks show, but I reckon the one that gets fired today is because he/she was too quiet and didn't get stuck in enough.

The real tossers are the unfunny pundits on 'The Apprentice: You're Fired' show. They make shit, awkwardly humourless remarks, and proceed to over-analyse everything and attempt to second guess what may happen later in the series - all this from an hours' edited programme where getting a good impression about the contestants and the events in general are virtually impossible.

The only things you can deduce from the programme are the people: i.e. who are the absolute twats and who are the minor twats.

Everyone at uni has been saying my girlfriend looks like the team leader from the last episode. She has the same face and sort of hair, at certain angles they look like one and the same! Though the girlfriend doesn't see it apparently!

What annoys me about thinking up a product challenges is that its all about thinking up a good idea, but pretty much none of them will be the creative thinkers so it is hardly playing to their strengths. Oh well, guess they need to be amazing at everything to work for Lord Sugar.

Glad the witch faced lady went since she really did nothing but moan.

I keep missing this every week. I really need to start watching, the last series was pretty great.

I'd love to sit down all chilled and call Sir/Lord/Captain Sugar stuff like... "Al" or "A.S." to see if I could make him explode with rage.

Everyone at uni has been saying my girlfriend looks like the team leader from the last episode. She has the same face and sort of hair, at certain angles they look like one and the same! Though the girlfriend doesn't see it apparently!

She looked like Kay Burley, I found.

She looked like Kay Burley, I found.
You think Stella looks like Kay Burley?!!!

stella_english_lrg.jpg

I found myself rather attracted to Stella during the last episode!

You think Stella looks like Kay Burley?!!!

No. That would be a silly claim of me to make. By process of elimination, it wouldn't have been unreasonable to assume I actually meant the other team leader:

laura_lrg.jpg

No. That would be a silly claim of me to make. By process of elimination, it wouldn't have been unreasonable to assume I actually meant the other team leader:

laura_lrg.jpg

haha, oh yeah, I forgot who the other team leader was... I was thinking it was the one who got fired.

OK, you have a point! :)

The girls team leader, while fairly inefficient in the task, is very striking to look at on screen (not so much in that picture). She has very beautiful eyes. [/dannyboy]

Stella was the MVP of Synergy though - so to the point and generally great.

I've been impressed by Karen Brady. I don't really miss Margaret, but it would be nice to see her overlook one of the tasks in a future episode.

I thought I would miss Margaret, but Karen is actually very wise and makes good comments.

The girls team leader, while fairly inefficient in the task, is very striking to look at on screen (not so much in that picture). She has very beautiful eyes. [/dannyboy]

Stella was the MVP of Synergy though - so to the point and generally great.

She does have beautiful eyes but its ruined everytime you see her teeth

Did anyone else think Sir Alan* on the TV screen in Heathrow at the start of the last episode was like the Face of Boe?

*I won't stand for this Lord Sugar stuff. :heh:

She does have beautiful eyes but its ruined everytime you see her teeth

Blue contact lenses help!!! But she does have shit teeth.

Sign in to follow this