N-Europe

Forum Telephone 5 - It's Back!!

Jimbob

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can't get this done in time, sorry. Mafias and a metric butt-ton of halo has been destroying my life. I also need to go look at a car in a while.

Tut tut, this will not do. I am tempted to hunt down the non-participants of this game.

Come on Jimbob, Rummy has delayed us enough. :p

Indeed he has, it is on my PC in the two halfs required. Will have this sorted for you all sometime Thursday day.

Yeah, it's in the National Art Museum in London. It was that good, they took down all the Picaso's and Da Vinci portraits and charge people £10 to see them all.

Note: Joking, i had planned to upload them all yesterday. But had to prepare for todays job interview, so had to post-pone the planned upload.

Anyway, without further ado. Here is everything.

After hearing the ban on flying was lifted, the army of pigs soon returned

JayPicGame1.jpg

Rebelling against the old saying, Mayor Pork declared that pigs would no longer adhere to the International Fly Law. On that day, the War of the Skies began.

GrunchPicGame1.jpg

Mayor Piggy lifts the ban on flying. Pig re-enactment of the battle of britain goes ahead A-OK

Forumagtell6Game1.jpg

Lord Pig Dictator orders his fighter planes to attack, following ban on monocles

TNTspicGame1.jpg

The evil tyrannic pig slaughtered his opposition with his Pikachu fighterjets

pigPaj1.jpg

Telephone5StartGame2.png

Hold on, those hippy hobos aren't pacifists - they're trolls!

DannyboyPicGame2.png

Vampires banned hippies, despite the protests of the tiny people

PeepsPicGame2.png

Count Dracula was greeted by a protest when he unveiled plans to outlaw hippies from Transylvania.

DiageosPicGame2.jpg

The residents of Transylvania were not happy about Dracula's ban on hippies

telephonesmegol.png

News of Dracula's very exclusive birthday party did not go down well with his neighbours

All excellent entries, well done on all the work. I had fun hosting this round of the telephone. And, have no problems hosting another in the future.

Enjoy!!

Edited by Jimbob

Yeah, Sméagol's picture was very well drawn. I don't know why she/he was worried about it.

Meh, worrying is not something I do (perhaps to a fault). However, with the deadline at 48 hours, I wanted simply to give an update status, and why I was taking so long, and why I would take even longer ;). Because I wanted to put some effort in, like you all have seen now ;). I could have just entered the sketch, with the lining and all, but that wouldn't be my style ;).

Anyway, I'm glad you people like it, so thanks!

edit:

Oh, and it's "he". Maybe I should edit my profile?? :rolleyes :p

Edited by Sméagol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!