NEurope
Jimbob

Forum Telephone 5 - It's Back!!

As you would have guessed by now, i am hosting this round of Forum Telephone.

For those who havn't played this brilliant game before, here is a link to the previous thread. Contains all the information you need to get going, as well as links to previous games.

Forum Telephone v4

The rules are exactly the same as last time, and here they are

Originally Posted by Rummy viewpost.gif

For those unawares, here's how it basically works. You recieve a PM with a picture and a caption from the person before you, both independant of each other. You then draw a picture for the caption and write a caption for the picture. The picture can be in any image editing program(even a crude thing in paint is brilliant enough) or a paper drawn one scanned/photo'd in. Once done, you forward these both(caption and picture) along in the same PM to the next person in the line, as well as CCing it to me, cos then I have them all and when the game is done I put them in a pretty post for everyone to see. Still confused? Look below all this for previous, 100% actual genuine N-Europe forumtelephony! Once you've sent your PM to the next person, it's generally accepted that you post here with some witty phone related repartee, just so all other participants can see that the game is moving along.

Oh yeah, you also only have 48 hours to get done, preferably alot less than that(and this limit might lower in future) cos otherwise the games move too slow and everyone gets impatient and angsty and annoyed and filled with rage, or at least I do anyway. If I do not recieve your PM within 48 hours of received the last person's, I shall forward the previous PM to the next person, if that makes sense.

I have PM'd everyone who took part in the last game. Always looking for new players.

Sign-up today, and let the fun begin

Cool

I'm working on the beginning stuff, hopefully should get this game going soon.

I will play but my drawing skills are non-existent.

It doesn't matter, it isn't an art competition.

You can use any means to create the picture. Paint, GIMP, Paintshop Pro, Pen and Paper, Paint.NET etc. Practically anything that can be used to create a picture can be used.

No photo-shopping pictures, it's all about your hand-style drawing.

私はご参加をご希望ですか。

I'll put you down as a "Yes" then.

I'll put you down as a "Yes" then.

Well it says something like "I aspire to participate?" so sounds a bit confused to me. :heh:

Anyway, I really do aspire to participate.

List updated (well, it's on the PC anyway). I'm thinking of starting it this weekend, probably Sunday. Should give members enough time to sign-up.

If this hasnt finished by next Saturday, then forward it onto me at the end and Ill participate. :)

If this hasnt finished by next Saturday, then forward it onto me at the end and Ill participate. :)

I was hoping to start it today, but i think i'll hang on a few more days and hopefully a few more members will partake. I'll add you to the list anyway, it will most likely not be finished by then.

Got 9 so far, i'll hold until Thursday/Friday to see if we can make it past 12. If not, i will start the telephone at some point Friday. Thats a promise.

48 hours? I'll be in to make up numbers, but try and maybe stick me nearer the end if it's starting friday, bit busy til like next tuesday

No problemo.

I'll start Friday if i get no more sign-ups by then, if i get minimum of 2 more before hand i'll start sooner.

Righteo as promised we shall begin. Below is the list of participants, i have sent to the first person on the list. Remember to CC me with all entries as well as sending onto the next person in line.

48 hours per person to complete, lets begin. Have fun everyone.

Jimbob (Host/Complete)

Jayseven

Paj Meen Ha

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Supergrunch

The Peeps

Moogleviper

Rez

Diageo

TNT

Rummy

Edit: Yeah, forgot to add. Let us know here when done, allows the easier way to keep things moving.

Jay complete

Edited by Jimbob

Bumpage, a little

Just a reminder that i need the entries sent to me as well, and there is a 48 hour limit on each entry. If you can't complete because of other issues (and wish to play at a later stage in this game) let us know and i shall amend as required.

Right up-to Mr Paulson

Updated List

Jimbob (Host/Complete)

Jayseven (Complete)

Paj Meen Ha (Skip, forgot)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Supergrunch

The Peeps

Moogleviper

Rez

Diageo

TNT

Rummy

Sméagol

Edited by Jimbob

I.. I'm, not sure if I know what I'm getting myself into with this :p.

At first I just wanted to see first how this would play out.. I know what is expected from players, but I'm still not sure how exactly this relates to the final result.

But if you need an extra person to fill in, I'd like to try.