Rhythm Paradise Wii

RedShell

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Really love that boxart - looks more like something Nintendo would release in Japan or Europe! I really hope we don't have to wait long for it here (and a last minute change of name so that we get the same as the US release would be great too...).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WUBA DUBA DUBA IS THAT TRUE?!

lol at the Love Rap was wondering how the hell they were ever gonna translate that from Japanese... Not liking the Bossa Nova, it's got an annoying American voice instead, should've kept the original Japanese version for that.

The games look fun, but from the clips I've seen, I'm really not impressed by the soundtrack. The DS one was so catchy (I even have it on my iPhone), but I'm not getting the same vibe from this. Maybe once I've played it for a bit I'll feel differently.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been planning the PE lessons for my Year 5 class next half term. As our topic is Japan, I thought we could do a dance unit based in Rhythm Paradise! The children will be learning dances for Fan Club and Frog Hop, and creating a modified dance for Blue Birds then either Dog Ninja, Karate Man or Crop Stomp. Should be fun! :D

I've got both the Japanese and American versions of this game now and you're right Mike, the soundtrack isn't as good as the DS and GBA versions of the game... I'm really not impressed with the American game, they've changed all the voices but the voice acting is pretty bad. The only one I like in the American version is the Wrestler stage, everything else just has that annoying nasally American feel to it.

Just been planning the PE lessons for my Year 5 class next half term. As our topic is Japan, I thought we could do a dance unit based in Rhythm Paradise! The children will be learning dances for Fan Club and Frog Hop, and creating a modified dance for Blue Birds then either Dog Ninja, Karate Man or Crop Stomp. Should be fun! :D

My God you're awesome!

Didn't buy the DS version but always felt like I should own it... I'll be picking this version up for sure though I reckon as it's probably like Wario Ware as in most of the games are from the original version but with many more added.

Only 4 of the stages from the GBA version have been included in the Wii game and there are a few stages with characters from the previous games but they're all pretty different. You need to get the DS one and the Wii one to experience true (rhythm) paradise! Too bad the GBA game was only released in Japan.