N-Europe

The Gentlemens' Mafia - Sign ups

Jonnas

I say, my fellow N-Europe mafiosos, this event will take place not too long from now. Those who haven't signed up yet are advised to do so as soon as possible.

It would be splendid if we could have at least 20 participants, you see.

If you aren't in this list, feel free to consider signing up.

Participants:

(18)

-Cube

-dan-likes-trees

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Sméagol

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Newcomers:

-Rummy

-chairdriver

-aqui1a

-mr-paul

Edited by Jonnas
Automerged Doublepost

Is it time for you to go, Jonnas, before some dickbag jumps in before you start?

That already happened, but I will start my game this weekend, regardless.

This is mainly because Jayseven's mafia is so slow, I think people can keep up with mine.

(Are you talking about me?)

"Dickbag" is too strong a word, but you're the second guy to jump in front of me. Point is, I'm not letting anyone else do this, now.

Any more space? I'll play, I've missed these games!

Woot! Blast from the past! I'll need to create an extra role, but that's fine.

Anyway, I just need to write those roles before sending them. Weekend it is.

"Dickbag" is too strong a word, but you're the second guy to jump in front of me. Point is, I'm not letting anyone else do this, now.

To be fair, Rez has pulled a quote from weeks ago (in one of the other threads) where he said his start date would be around 18th October and you then saying you'd start yours after his. I think Chairdriver pushing in has confused things a bit - not that I have a problem with that (except for rudeness), 3 games at once suits me fine :awesome:

To be fair, Rez has pulled a quote from weeks ago (in one of the other threads) where he said his start date would be around 18th October and you then saying you'd start yours after his. I think Chairdriver pushing in has confused things a bit - not that I have a problem with that (except for rudeness), 3 games at once suits me fine :awesome:

But that was sooooo long ago... :sad:

Anyway, no hard feelings for ReZ or chair, really.

Precisely. I was finding it a bit annoying that I was being accused from ten different people in ten different threads.

But that was sooooo long ago... :sad:

Anyway, no hard feelings for ReZ or chair, really.

My start date was on every update in the mafia general thread. But anyway, yeah. I just don't like being told I'm in the wrong when I'm not.