NEurope
Happenstance

Phantasy Star Online 2

Chris (Original, I know), FOmar. Level 180 (unless you prefer me to use a lower level character).

Cool, seen you on before in games.

Had an interesting couple of games with Goafer. Ike pretty much babysitted us all the way through Forest (I completely forgot how terrible the DEF is on force characters). Then on a second mission, some other guy came in and did the same, followed by some dweeb level 22 who insisted on stealing all the kills whether me or Goafer had hit it or not.

Fun times indeed!

Yeah sheikah was on babysitting duty for me. Destroyed everything. Im back on in Senfield block 2. Want to get my mag to 50 at least but forgot how confusing it is to understand how to raise them! Meh Ill just go by the stats I want.

Cool, seen you on before in games.

Yeah, saw you in the lobby... Right before I hit change block, then I couldn't find and when I did your game as full.

Had a good game with Debug Mode and Goafer. Fun playing on normal with a high leveled character :)

I swear I quit this game ;)

We spent like an hour talking over all. I was waiting for Goafer, then we were waiting for Happenstance.. Was good fun though!

Just did some unit trickery to learn some techs ready for next time I play. God I love this game.

Sorry about not turning up for hours. I didnt originally realise Goafer wanted me to play straight away as I had people round for Easter. Managed to level up a bit last night though and beat the dragon. Its so weird going back to this game and the controls after all these years.

Ah sweet, I'll just keep my character at level 5 until we manage to sort out a game with the three of us. What class did you decide to go for? I'm a FOmar, mainly because I have no experience of being a decent force haha

Im a HUmar. Im trying to get it similar to my old Gamecube character with a big ass sword and gun when needed. I miss my Sega Saturn mag though :(

Wow, feeling sooo much better today (had flu). Should be on again later, it'd be cool to play with you guys later. What are all your character's names again?

Wow, feeling sooo much better today (had flu). Should be on again later, it'd be cool to play with you guys later. What are all your character's names again?

Goafer's a RAcast called Goafer, I'm a FOmarl called Maeve or a RAmarl called S.Musubi, not sure about Happenstance though.

How about yourself? Shall we just make Stanfield Lobby 5 on either Block 1 & 2 our base of operations? =P

I'm Skeith (RAmar)

Let's make Block 1 our base since that's where the most activity is, but sure lobby 5 is good. :)

I'm Skeith (RAmar)

Let's make Block 1 our base since that's where the most activity is, but sure lobby 5 is good. :)

Well Block 1 is a given until it's completely packed full of games haha. I'm not sure why people make 'afk' games though, such a waste.

Happy hour is on today from midnight our time to 3am. I might start levelling up my FOmarl because I need some meseta and a shit load of difluids for my mag!

I thought it was from 11PM GMT. It's listed as 5PM-8PM but that's GMT-6. So should be 11PM-2AM.

You online at the moment? :)

I thought it was from 11PM GMT. It's listed as 5PM-8PM but that's GMT-6. So should be 11PM-2AM.

You online at the moment? :)

Ah but we're on BST currently, GMT + 1.

I've been playing online on Gamecube all day haha. Went from 86 to 90 on my RAmarl, enough to upgrade my Parasite Wear from Nelgal to Vajulla. Although it's probably the best armour around my current level, upgrading it to Virus Armour: Lafuteria seems like a massive waste as it seems pretty weak for something that requires a level 156 character!

Oh yeah that's true. Man that's pretty late, still probably come on though.

Im on now for the happy hour. Just died in ep IV - sub des 1. Man that place is hard. Feels like the game is hard for cast classes in general. The trap skill seems very underwhelming to me.

Im on now for the happy hour. Just died in ep IV - sub des 1. Man that place is hard. Feels like the game is hard for cast classes in general. The trap skill seems very underwhelming to me.

Ah shit, they actually got around to starting it? I was on for half an hour and gave up waiting!

It's all about balance with CAST's. They're incredibly powerful and have HP regen to make up for the lack of techs. As for the traps, they're underwhelming if you're hoping they'll dish a large amount of damage, but if you use them strategically to inflict status effects on monsters you'll find you can fare pretty well at higher difficulties even if you're at a pretty low level.

I created an N-E team to enable the dressing room for my FOmarl. If any one wants to join, let me know!

Cool, will check the team out. Happy Hour started at midnight I think, a banner popped saying it was on.

I was put off casts because of lack of techs, I do like having Resta and Shifta/Deband (which if not playing with a force more than makes up for the lower ATP). Casts are good though in that they can freeze enemies or confuse them to kill each other, which is handy for harder areas. You can use a snow queen to freeze enemies but it doesn't splash freeze.

I will say that because RAmar have the highest ATA of all the classes and can cast Shifta/Deband that non-cast rangers are better, although for hunters possibly a cast is best since you really want to focus on high ATP. Trap vision is neat but there's gear that can give anyone that ability.

Beta invites are going out now. Haven't heard anything yet but they are going out in waves so hopefully get it soon.

Beta invites are going out now. Haven't heard anything yet but they are going out in waves so hopefully get it soon.

Yup, the first wave is usually the people who have instantly qualified for the closed beta. Some folks on PSO World didn't get there invitations until the day before the last test.

It'd be fucking awesome if we all got in.

So, has any one here been lucky enough to receive an invite yet?

Absolutely nothing here and there's only 3 days left to go D=