NEurope
mcj metroid

N-europe's Got Talent!

So here it is, me playing Comptine d'un autre été: l'après-midi from Amélie. No, it's not my best playthrough, yes, the audiovisual quality is subpar, and yes, my posture is terrible. But here it is.

Sounds perfect Dannyboy, amazing, beautiful, spectacular. I'm running out of adjectives here.

Sounds perfect Dannyboy, amazing, beautiful, spectacular. I'm running out of adjectives here.

Say stunning, it's very popular round here.

awesome Danny! Some great playing there!

edit: Front page is on in user alphabetical order

also I've decided to add a short description below the piece. It be great if you could give a short description of your piece when you're posting or if you want me to edit what I have there already..

I WOULD put the first post into spoiler boxes but it would be like hiding a painting behind a curtain:D besides Nobody clicks on those damn things.

Damn! You beat me to it Danny Boy!! I was going to post a little piano piece but it'll just seem like I'm copying you...

Ah screw it, I'm going to do it anyway :p

Damn! You beat me to it Danny Boy!! I was going to post a little piano piece but it'll just seem like I'm copying you...

By all means, do it. :)

Do sure I have a ton to post too. No videos though :( i'm just a big fake

That was beautiful Dannyboy! Would love to hear some of the other songs from Amélie (love the film and the soundtrack). =)

Most people here will know that I draw I think (latest example is in the general gallery). But I've recently started making earrings too. I'm still very much a n00b at making any, but there's quite a few I like already. This is one of them. =)

IMG_0699.jpg

That was beautiful Dannyboy! Would love to hear some of the other songs from Amélie (love the film and the soundtrack). =)

Thank you. :) I'm afraid it's the only piano piece I can play. But yes, Yann Tiersen is indeed a great composer. :)

I want to thank Eenuh's post, but unfortunately I don't have my ears pierced/am not Pat from Eastenders :)

Look good though, and well done DB, nicely played.

Good job there Danny.

I'm afraid it's the only piano piece I can play

You mean you don't really even play the piano? I mean I did notice some stiffness in your fingers, but you still got through the piece quite well...

So here it is, me playing Comptine d'un autre été: l'après-midi from Amélie. No, it's not my best playthrough, yes, the audiovisual quality is subpar, and yes, my posture is terrible. But here it is.

That's awesome Dannyboy!

As for my entry? How about the banner right at the top of the page...

Good job there Danny.

You mean you don't really even play the piano? I mean I did notice some stiffness in your fingers, but you still got through the piece quite well...

Well, I've had lessons once, but that was many years ago, and frankly, I only remember one piece of advice I got from them, one which is basic knowledge, anyway. This piece I learned purely from studying a tutorial on YouTube and then just practicing daily for two weeks while I was working on a large assignment for school. I've just always been pretty musical, I guess.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

This isn't Talent per se. Talent is only achieved through hours and hours and hours of practice. No one is "born" with a talent.

With that out of the way I might as well post random shit from my site.

scarfair_page-1.jpg

pokemon_trainer_lo_poly.jpg

Harley_1.jpg

hipolybike_page-1.jpg

All of this stuff can be improved in hundreds of ways, but this is simply what I am currently "best" at doing.

Haha I think I'm well and truly beaten on the 3d model front :P

Nice to see the gun finished!

I draw a terrible blog comic about my life on my very own terrible website.

It is terrible in every conceivable way.

I like to call it a webshite.

Because it is literally like I have taken a crap onto a clean white page of the Internet.

This is the fifth line of this post.

Stop talking shit about shit that's not shit, Scoop. Your webcomic's pretty funny. :D

It's in-keeping with the theme of the site, to be awful and terrible. I am actually quite proud of some of the strips on there, though, considering they consume very little time and effort. But really, thanks, that's very cool of you to say.

Wow some impressive 3d modelling going on here. I never got into that myself, our sister course does it and swears by how difficult it is.

Gallery has been updated anyway. Keep em coming.

I read the thread title as N-europe's got talons and came in expecting people dressed in various bird costumes. :grin:

I leave disappointed.

I have no talents, unless being the ultimate mexican slave! is a talent. :)

I have no talents, unless being the ultimate mexican slave! is a talent. :)

I'd like to see that. :grin: