N-Europe

N-E Massive: Bohemian Rhapsody

Beast

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that the instrumental version that will be used is just a tiny bit faster than the original version, so be sure to record your voices over the instrumental version so it fits.

Right, here is my part. I apologize for the rhythmic tapping noise that starts to occur when I do the "Mama, oooh" part - my audio equipment is not the best.

Should I send the clip directly to your email address, Dazz? And if so, could I have your email adress? :heh:

Thanks for doing it and don't worry if one's slower or faster than the other videos because I can make the audio clips faster or slower to fit the beat, just make sure your lines are done well.

Also, my e-mail address is in the very first post: [email protected]

Oh, nice voice. :)

I can't wait to get to work on this, I think it's gonna be cool. OH! One more thing! For EVERYBODY taking part in this, could you please do the line "Anyway the wind blows" (the final line in the song) in a kinda quiet voice because I want everybody who is involved in this project to sing that line. Just add it to the end of your audio, leave a two second gap and then sing that last line.

Cheers!

Edited by Animal

Note that the instrumental version that will be used is just a tiny bit faster than the original version, so be sure to record your voices over the instrumental version so it fits.

Right, here is my part. I apologize for the rhythmic tapping noise that starts to occur when I do the "Mama, oooh" part - my audio equipment is not the best.

Should I send the clip directly to your email address, Dazz? And if so, could I have your email adress? :heh:

See Flink? You can't be that bad?

He is a Rock Guitar God in a Finnish Man's Body.

Hyperbole much? :D

But yeah, I'll see what I can do...no promises though. Dazz you mean the first solo, right? Even though the backing track seems to include all guitarworks already...

And Danny, props for the video.

Recording mine now, i'm thinking of doing a two parter. One for the opening part, and the other for my solo-lines. Hope thats ok.

Edit: Here are my parts, have also sent the files to Dazz

I'm thinking of re-doing part 2, brightness is a bit off.

Edited by Jimbob

Here we goez:

I can take away their guitar and add yours in, that's if you can keep to the same time as they can.

Well, just use what sounds the best, be it one or two guitars...I hope my solo matches the backing track, let me know if not.

---

Did one with a midi backing track as well, enjoy:

Here we goez:

Well, just use what sounds the best, be it one or two guitars...I hope my solo matches the backing track, let me know if not.

---

Did one with a midi backing track as well, enjoy:

After watching the video: :o

I was expecting something good but bloody hell, that was just freakin' amazing. How long did it take you to play like that?

Also, thank you all very much for sending me your stuff. I haven't checked my e-mails yet but I will do now and I will cross you off my list [/My Name Is Earl]

Totally agree, I can't wait to start doing this song! :D

ReZ, fantastic job on your clip. Thank you for singing some parts again because you did the 'magnifico' part wrong but you corrected it so thanks, saved me a job of cutting parts of your o's, hehe.

Also, thanks to Dannyboy and Jimbob and Ville for their parts.

Pretty late to the party but ah well.

Not particularly fond of the idea of covering Bohemian Rhapsody but it's N-E, so all is forgiven. Should be cringe worthily funny, at least :p

A couple of months ago, I learned some little sections off of Bohemian Rhapsody on the piano. I can upload a video of me playing the opening ( is this the real life, or is it just fantasy...)

the part where he says "little high, little low"

And of course the best part "Maaamaa, I killed a man....."

Is that ok?

Not particularly fond of the idea of covering Bohemian Rhapsody but it's N-E, so all is forgiven. Should be cringe worthily funny, at least :p

A couple of months ago, I learned some little sections off of Bohemian Rhapsody on the piano. I can upload a video of me playing the opening ( is this the real life, or is it just fantasy...)

Is that ok?

But you have such a beautiful voice, would you not just sing instead? :p

Is that ok?

Yeah, of course. The more the merrier, I'll try my best to erase that part of the instrumental for you but what I need you to do is try to play it as closely as you can to the instrumental/song as it would be a massive help.

I'll put you on the list now :)

Also, if you like you can sing, there's a quartet space open if you don't want a solo.

Edited by Animal

Fantastic, I'll definitely have it in by the weekend ^_^ I'll try my best too. Just have to buy batteries for my camera though :/ it absolutely drains most batteries!

I wouldn't mind a little singing, it's time that the rest of N-E, instead of just Diego, discovered the voice of an angel that I TRULY have :p

Or you and I could just sing "Hero" by Enrique, yes Diego? You were so good at it last time :p

Fantastic, I'll definitely have it in by the weekend ^_^ I'll try my best too. Just have to buy batteries for my camera though :/ it absolutely drains most batteries!

I wouldn't mind a little singing, it's time that the rest of N-E, instead of just Diego, discovered the voice of an angel that I TRULY have :p

Or you and I could just sing "Hero" by Enrique, yes Diego? You were so good at it last time :p

You're just jealous I was looking at Jennifer Love Hewitt instead of you.