N-Europe

N-E Massive: Bohemian Rhapsody

Beast

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that?

He is a Rock Guitar God in a Finnish Man's Body.

For the sake of humanity and your ears, I won't be singing in this. I once did a duet with a lady where we sang Savage Garden's Truely Madly Deeply. I drowned her out completely. Nobody could hear her. My voice isn't made for singing.

I wanna sing, though. :(

For the sake of humanity and your ears, I won't be singing in this. I once did a duet with a lady where we sang Savage Garden's Truely Madly Deeply. I drowned her out completely. Nobody could hear her. My voice isn't made for singing.

To quote a beloved member on here: C'maaan! Dooo eeet! Heck, you did hear the Band Aid some of us did, right? It's not like we're X Factor material. :heh:

To quote a beloved member on here: C'maaan! Dooo eeet! Heck, you did hear the Band Aid some of us did, right? It's not like we're X Factor material. :heh:

No, really, you do not want to hear it.

Ask the Ine. She'll vouch for that. She definitely has the voice, whereas I have the...musical hands, I guess. And feet.

With the power of the computer's power, we can lower your voice.

Ville's gotta get in on this.

I'll message him and see if he wants to do the guitar solo in the middle of the song. Good idea ReZ!

Then sing, Glee club isn't about your voice, it's about expressing who...uh...wait...yeah, if you wanna sing like a bad-ass rockstar then do it! :p

After all, it's just for fun. It's not like I'm gonna go to Simon Cowell or something. I sound dreadful but I'm totally gonna do it because I enjoy singing. You don't have to do entire verses, just pick a line or two if you want or be part of a quartet or something. :)

Note that the instrumental version that will be used is just a tiny bit faster than the original version, so be sure to record your voices over the instrumental version so it fits.

Right, here is my part. I apologize for the rhythmic tapping noise that starts to occur when I do the "Mama, oooh" part - my audio equipment is not the best.

Should I send the clip directly to your email address, Dazz? And if so, could I have your email adress? :heh:

I've fixed up some better video recording stuff (aka managed to get my Creative Web-cam/Video cam to do it's proper job). Basically, i plugged it into a USB 2.0 port and it goes smooth. Better sound quality as well, so no more phone-recording. Should have my piece up in the next 24 hours.

If y'all wanna be amazing can you add just some random clips at the end, like you playing air instruments, looking at the camera. Whatever I can do for the video that can fill in on bits with no vocals and no specific yeah....please. Thanks. :)

Let me know if I need to record some fillers. Oh, and since I remember your earlier efforts with music editing: Please, for the love of all things dairy, sync the audio properly.