N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we got enough townies with the correct powers left to protect ourselves and disable the mafia overnight? We need to be quite selective over who we off today, if it's a roleblocker then someone else dies tonight. Rummy only forced someone to the ground, he didn't kill them, hence he might be the roleblocker, and I think we can afford to leave him alone for the time being and concentrate on catching the killer. It might also be worth noting that one of last night's killers could be a neutral, perhaps from this Pokémon group.

Remove Vote

Which one of our lovely contestants is a killer?

I don't think you can go after people who haven't claimed a character yet as mafia suspects - and not only because I was on that list. It's entirely possible that a member of the mafia has claimed a character with a seemingly innocent power and is leaving the killing to others. You can't just say 'these 4 people haven't said their character therefore they're mafia'.

We don't have a definitive character list either. I did also think about the neutral pokemon order thing. Jigglypuff, Pikachu and Pokemon trainer? I want to hear more from Nintendohnut before voting.

We don't have a definitive character list either.

So what you're saying is that we have more characters than players?

These roles aren't from just roleclaims, but have also been backed up due to who targeted who and whatnot.

I'm saying that there's plenty of evidence for all the known players, and plenty of evidence for the remaining characters.

The thief looks for his target in the night. Finding only a shell on the ground he returns to his manor, failing his plot.

From night 1, here I am, trying to investigate Nintendohnut. I was told I only found a shell, and that I failed my mission. If I had succeeded, I would've gotten much more detailed information (like with Cube).

Jokes aside, I did target Nintendohnur and it occured on day 3 which had this to say in the write-up:

You suggesting that Nintendohnut is some kind of item user?

Actually, I just wanted to make sure that the shell was Nintendohnut's, and not someone else's protection.

What about Pokémon Trainer or even Squirtle?

This is my point. I think that Nintendohnut can protect himself from investigations with Squirtle.

But the bloodshed was not over, the blue haired prince was in shock after the gruesome murder he just witnessed. Suddenly he was unable to breathe. He felt his chest tighten as if he was being crushed by a snake. With his last breath he screamed for help but no one came. When his ribs collapsed inwards and pierced his lungs, he was released, flopping lifelessly to the ground.

And this...what SSBB character can strangle people like a Snake? Not Wario, nor Capt.Falcon, nor any other character we've from until now.

But Ivysaur could do it. And since Nintendohnut seems to have used Squirtle in the past:

Vote: Nintendohnut

Yeah, I think we have something here.

I'm not sure, but I think Nintendohnut might be neutral, not mafia. It would be weird for the mafia to get two night kills, which makes me think he's not part of them.

I'd rather vote for mafia at this stage, since we've only killed one of them so far.

Woahwoah, I'm a bit busy and there's votes on me! I was prepared for a full roleclaim today, only it was night phase when I wanted to respond to someone's ask of me.

Yes I'm Bowser, yes I'm a roleblocker with my slam, and yes I targetted Mundi; Also why I was intrigued when it came to light that Dyson was also a roleblocker, but he turned out Neutral so I guess it does make sense. This is just a quick post regarding the votes on me, I've not read in depth enough to consider a solid vote yet, which I'm going to do now.

So I'm confused, how was there two deaths last night? I assumed it was something to do with ReZ's lynching being delayed, but he had the oppurtunity to avoid death ONCE so who tried to kill him twice? Unless the mafia did hit him, but in that case, who could have killed dan-likes-trees? What's with the neutral pokemon order that Dyson has fallen from?

(I tried again but I need to read through more of this thread back to the beginning, but I have to go to hospital to do a project I'm working on then on to aikido from there, so I won't be back until at least 10 tonight, plus I'm working at 7 in the morning, so right now I can't do much but please try and keep off from letting the day end until tomorrow, and please don't lynch me until I get the opportunity to prove my innocence)

I'd like to hear more from the people who don't know anything about yet. As we all know, there's only a handful of people of whom we don't know their roles yet. And for me they are currently all on my mafia list.

I think for now I'm gonna cast one vote, as I'd like to pressure them a bit. Let's hear what you got to say, as we don't know anything about you.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Since the last post was at 10:58PM, the rules clearly state that the day should end at 10:58AM. Luckily for you I have to get some things sorted out in college and probably won't be back for another 2 hours.

I'll reiterate, 24 hours between votes and 12 hours between posts means that the day ends.

I think this day ended a bit prematurely... It was night time, people were asleep etc. so couldn't reply. Honestly don't think you should've ended it yet.

Also it didn't show on the main page that you posted, kept showing me as the last poster, so people probably don't know it's night unless they actually checked the thread.

Anyway, bit annoyed you ended it already, meh.

I do agree that there was a forum problem.

But the rules were there from the start of the game and no one complained. This day was moving ridiculously slow and the designated time passed. I gave it 2 extra hours.

Although this morning I had trouble getting on here, so maybe people had problems with the forum. If this is true I will reverse back to the day phase.