N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will judge him based on what Moogle is.

If Moogle is good, we lynch Rez tomorrow.

If Moogle is neutral, we... I can't remember, investigate?

If Moogle is evil, we don't lynch Rez.

I just saw a few posts back, that if Moogle is neutral, we lynch Rez, according to Moogle.

If I'm neutral (which I am) then you lynch ReZ seeing as Cube's investigation claimed that he was EVIL not neutral. Therefore cube's investigation couldn't have been directed at me.

If I'm neutral (which I am) then you lynch ReZ seeing as Cube's investigation claimed that he was EVIL not neutral. Therefore cube's investigation couldn't have been directed at me.

That's very true.

Rez did the town have a roleblocker to begin with? As you say, another Roleblocker?

I just saw a few posts back, that if Moogle is neutral, we lynch Rez, according to Moogle.

Forever bearing (lolPaj) in mind that Cube said his PM said I (Moogle) is "evil" not "mafia"

Like I said, investigate the hell out of me tonight.

What? Evil could mean anything but town.

Despite what happens this night phase?

Maybe you're Moogles partner? Dun dun dun. You've been reluctant to vote all this time, and are now publicly saying that.

Reluctant to vote for Moogle, yes. I did vote, I voted for you. But obviously, is he's evil, I'll eat my words, and I apologize. I don't think he's evil though.

But I fear, he will just show up as "unknown" just like jayseven, which means this won't be resolved for most people.

Oh, and no, I'm not his partner though. I'll reveal who I am when it's needed, but I'm pretty harmless to any side so far.

We already know Moogle isn't good. He's been saying all this time that he's Neutral.

And if he was telling the truth, ReZ becomes the prime suspect for tomorrow, investigation or not.

Forever bearing (lolPaj) in mind that Cube said his PM said I (Moogle) is "evil" not "mafia"

Like I said, investigate the hell out of me tonight.

What? Evil could mean anything but town.

Humm, meaning that if Moogle is the devil, and neutral, you could still be technically off the hook...

Investigations tonight everyone, Rez that bitch up.

And yes Rez is still the Prime suspect.

Humm, meaning that if Moogle is the devil, and neutral, you could still be technically off the hook...

Investigations tonight everyone, Rez that bitch up.

And yes Rez is still the Prime suspect.

If he's the Devil then he's been lying to us.

Not necessarily

may still

Exactly. I'm not saying its guaranteed, but I'm townie and Cube drew Evil....

Reluctant to vote for Moogle, yes. I did vote, I voted for you. But obviously, is he's evil, I'll eat my words, and I apologize. I don't think he's evil though.

But I fear, he will just show up as "unknown" just like jayseven, which means this won't be resolved for most people.

Oh, and no, I'm not his partner though. I'll reveal who I am when it's needed, but I'm pretty harmless to any side so far.

Pretty sure that's revealing he's a neutral right?