Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

Endermen don't hold blocks... that was the coolest thing they did....

Kids were complaining about their spawn killer contraptions being ruined by them. I don't get it, this was the ADVENTURE update to entice you to go out into the world, kill mobs to get loot etc.

Notch should of just nerfed them to not move bedrock or obsidian. Them being able to move bedrock was just nuts..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Minecraft videos I watch Yogscast, Hatventures and the FyreUK projects.

I think I've watched a few from the Yogscast, I can't remember it too well. I just go by my 'friend activity' and usually watch anything that looks promising and I believe the Yogscast has been in there a few times.

I've been playing the 1.9 Pre-release for a while. The biomes are MASSIVE now. I was wondering around a tundra biome for a few in game days, and I still couldn't find anything. Eventually I built a boat, and started to cross the ocean (They are very deserving of that title now) and found a mushroom island (no mooshrooms though), built a small base there to store a bit of stuff, recorded the coordinates, and kept going, I've been 'sailing' for several minutes now, and I can't find any other land mass.

I'm now over 4km from the spawn point and nothing but a few VERY small islands.

Edited by Emasher

i found about 25 gold ores in one cave, the caves are freakin' awesome when you find them.

And the caverns are a bit mental.... nearly fell into one and it must have been at least a 50 block drop!

The caverns and caves have made the mining slightly easier because yeah you have to find them, but the effort pays off as there's more to be had without as much of the fruitless mining for hours!

WARNING HUGE IMAGE

That ocean 'bit' goes on for about 10km so far. When I first started the world, I was thinking the SNOW area was massive. Cartograph can't really seem to render the mushroom islands properly, but I think you get the idea. What Minecraft really needs at this point are bigger faster and more durable boats that have a chest, bed, etc. on them. Additionally, more interesting stuff in the ocean would be cool (Ship wrecks, coral reefs, etc.). Interestingly as well, squids don't seem to spawn in the ocean at all.

Edited by Emasher

I need to work out what to do next. My house is pretty much finished with the redstone stairs, hidden escape, hunting buildings and automatic farming on the roof all done. I might start doing more work on the actual NE town. The paths have helped a bit but it does still just look like an area we all built instead of a town.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!