N-Europe

What the fuck is going on?

MoogleViper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Powell 21 August at 18:47 Report

are you some peeeedo cos thers shit goin round that u fuked a lil girl.. if dats tru then your some sick faggot. but if not then apologies for such disturbances

21 August at 18:48

Of course it's not true. If it was don't you think I'd be in jail rather than on facebook?

Y iz it alwayz ppl dat typ lyk dis?

Edited by MoogleViper

Urban Dictionary on Rokhed / My History

2. judge death 2 up, 19 down

The greatest member the sad litttle Gamezville forums have ever seen.

Judge Death forced Uber Murr to resign from Gamezville, class.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=judge+death

he used to post as Judge Death and was a moderator on Gamezville forums, and i was a Moderator on Gamezville forums also (posted under the alias [uber - Murr] ) (Gamezville being that Game tv show on Sky 1)

well my girlfriend at the time also posted on the forum (as Ice Queen) and was also a moderator. her ex boyfriend gave Rokhed pictures he had of her and he posted them on the forums.

we had lots and lots of clashes before this though...

oh wow I used to post one that forum a long time ago..under the name mcj igor. I stopped posting just about a few months before shut down

I really hated that guy as far as I remember

Y iz it alwayz ppl dat typ lyk dis?

You need to do this:

- find the group

- get ahold of facebook.

Facebook are slightly better than myspace and will get this wiped off the planet, given they hate that kinda thing.

I'm not sure what these people hope to achieve, if you were a real paedo do they expect you to turn around and say yes? Utter morons, kick them off the planet.