Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And considering dannyboy's suspicion throughout the entire game and how he and martinist stuck up for each other, it seems very likely that he is Mafia.

Not only that,but his double vote essentially means he counts as two members.quite important at this stage of the game.

I'm not going to vote for Raining based on martinist's list since I know I'm good, but I'm going to vote for her based on the fact that she is reluctant to admit that she's the grey Pokémon in both cases. Since the grey Pokémon isn't distinguished from other grey Pokémon by a second colour, I think it's safe to assume she's the only grey Pokémon and thus the one present at both Chansey's and Kadabra's killings. A protector who fails twice to protect the victim and who won't admit she was present in both cases? I don't think so. I'm more inclined to believe she's a guard for the mafia, "looking for witnesses", as it said.

Vote: Raining_again

Oh, and regarding me backing up martinist, why shouldn't I? He confirmed me as good. It doesn't prove anything.

I'm not denying Moogle's power and involvement, but I'm still highly suspicious of him and Ell, I'm convinced they're independants if not mafia related. For him to just pop in with 'Raining targeted Dohnut, Dohnut died ergo she is bad!' and then leaving, is hardly enough for me. I've had no other reason to suspect Raining, and if we say it's because she stuck up for martinist then surely Danny's mafia too? I reckon Moogle/Ell need to knock off the town just as much as the mafia, and so I'm not keen to trust what he says. It's easy to establish himself with his powers, then later use it to just name and shame people as the numbers dwindle and the mafia start to reach a majority.

I'm not denying Moogle's power and involvement, but I'm still highly suspicious of him and Ell, I'm convinced they're independants if not mafia related. For him to just pop in with 'Raining targeted Dohnut, Dohnut died ergo she is bad!' and then leaving, is hardly enough for me. I've had no other reason to suspect Raining, and if we say it's because she stuck up for martinist then surely Danny's mafia too? I reckon Moogle/Ell need to knock off the town just as much as the mafia, and so I'm not keen to trust what he says. It's easy to establish himself with his powers, then later use it to just name and shame people as the numbers dwindle and the mafia start to reach a majority.

I haven't left. And I'm convinced Dannyboy is mafia also. But Raining targeted the victim so she is priority number 1.

But it's clear that she wasn't the killer both times, so she's not a priority. Dannyboy is essentially two mafia members.

She was never the killer, but she appeared both times, "guarding" the victim and "looking for witnesses", yet she never protected, and now she's reluctant to admit that she's the grey one. Pretty suspicious.

Oh, and the little thing that I'm not mafia. We'd lose a lot faster if you lynch me. Of course, you'd probably have a list of confirmed townies, then, but will it be enough?

Vote: Dannyboy

whilst I'm unsure of R_a, I'm still against DB just as I have from the beginning.

Also: Rummy, for the last time stop saying you're suspicious of me and moogle. We have done nothing but good for the town so far, and people who have claimed I am evil were found to be mafia. I'm starting to think you're mafia and just trying to put attention on us to get us lynched.

But yeah, DB first.

Vote : Raining_again - 6 - MoogleViper, Mundi, Tales, dan-likes-trees, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - Rummy, Ellmeister, Cube.

13 players remain. Majority is 7.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Oh, the irony!

Anyway, ReZ has said before that he won't end the day if there's discussion. But he is an impatient bastard, so ...

Day has been open over 48 hours with barely any voting happening. I wanted something to happen. Also some one(s) are dangerously close to being inactivity killed. Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to ban someone from future games aswell. :(

The thing is, we can't always rely on investigations. I'm not voting because of martinist, I'm voting because I'm still waiting for an explanation for the grey Pokémon thing. You seemed to avoid the question earlier.

I am the grey pokemon

I went to bed last night w/o replying because I had a stinking migraine and anything coming from my brain during that time is garbled rubbish

Nice observation folks, martinist is dead. Updated player list. ;)

Vote : Raining_again - 6 - MoogleViper, Mundi, Tales, dan-likes-trees, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - Rummy, Ellmeister, Cube.

12 players remain. Majority is 7.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy