N-Europe

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

ReZourceman

I know my behaviour's been suspicious, and I would like to tell you my power. The thing is, even though the mafia knows I have an effective power against them, it stays effective as long as they don't know what it is. I know this sounds like a stretch, but it's true. Since I know I'm probably still suspicious, I will tell you my power if you want me to. It'll still be effective to some degree, though not as much. It's your call.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Danny that post really helped nobody dude.

Also Giz, as people know your power already would it be alright if you pointed yourself out in the write-ups?

To be honest dude I'm not entirely sure where I am in the writeups.

I don't buy that in the slightest I'm afraid.

Vote: Dannyboy

Listen, my power is that if I am lynched off, the first mafia goon to have voted for me will appear by name of Pokémon in the following write-up. There. Now, if you're still going to vote me off, at least you'll know what Pokémon aren't mafia.

What do you mean, know what Pokémon aren't mafia? We'll only know the name of one Pokémon. After last time I don't think that ReZ will make all the mafia as similar Pokémon this time.

Yeah, go ahead, don't believe me. I don't get exactly why I'm suddenly so suspicious. I participate actively, I reveal my powers, yet I appear suspicious. I guess you want to know what Pokémon I am as well: I'm Purugly, and I look pretty darn fluffy and cute if you ask me! Anyway, if that's the way it goes, note those who voted for me. If no name shows up, at least you can trust those people. If not, start interrogating. I don't know if people should read anything into the fact that Staryu was mentioned by name in the previous write-up, but that might just be because its fate was sealed.

What do you mean, know what Pokémon aren't mafia? We'll only know the name of one Pokémon. After last time I don't think that ReZ will make all the mafia as similar Pokémon this time.

I mean that mafia goons won't vote for me now they know this. That way, if I am voted off, which looks increasingly likely, at least you can cross-reference both who voted for me and what Pokémon are not mentioned by name in the write-up. You'll get some info out of it either way.

Heh, that's the backside of the medal. :heh: Some people think this is a bad lie. Would reverse psychology convince anyone that I'd have come up with something more believable had I been lying? Listen, I was very careful in the other game when I was actually mafia. Would I have pushed so hard this time if I was mob? Don't you think I'd have been more careful?

Listen, I was very careful in the other game when I was actually mafia. Would I have pushed so hard this time if I was mob? Don't you think I'd have been more careful?

Mafia or not, any active member would push hard back when it comes to being lynched.

If anything, what you are saying just gives us more reasons to lynch you.

Why did Raining not find out about your other ability?

That do me is a huge contradiction, if you were a townie, you would have said that you have a double vote and nothing else.

Instead you tack on some passive power with no confirmation of said power to make you look like an important member.

Which by the way is an age old Mafia trick.

Reading back:

I found one of the double voters! I also found out they are influential... Suspiscious?

The word influential is not thrown in to spice things up.

He could just as well be the Mafia leader

Mafia or not, any active member would push hard back when it comes to being lynched.

If anything, what you are saying just gives us more reasons to lynch you.

Why did Raining not find out about your other ability?

That do me is a huge contradiction, if you were a townie, you would have said that you have a double vote and nothing else.

Instead you tack on some passive power with no confirmation of said power to make you look like an important member.

Which by the way is an age old Mafia trick.

Reading back:

The word influential is not thrown in to spice things up.

He could just as well be the Mafia leader

I said this from the beginning of the day, and people seemed a bit reluctant, so tomorrow we should look at them if Danny turns out mafia.

First of all, I was talking about pushing hard on the lynching of Ell before since that seemed like one of the reasons people suspected me.

And excuse me, but how the feck would I know how Raining's ability works and why it didn't show my second power? I don't see how this make me even more suspicious.

Besides, why would I keep my second power hidden? If I'm going to be lynched, it'd be a waste not to tell you.

By the way, in the past game, Rummy was also influential. It means he has two votes.

Anyway, when all is said and done, there's beautiful irony in this: I pull a massively risky lie - people believe me. I tell the complete truth - I get lynched.

The word "influential" is used in separately to "double-voter".

As in, he is a double-voter and is influential.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. Read the roles from the previous Pokemafia, influential is the name of the role whereby a player gets a double vote. In the same way that preventing somebody from posting the next day is a "silencer" or finding out a persons targets for the night is a "tracker".

And excuse me, but how the feck would I know how Raining's ability works and why it didn't show my second power? I don't see how this make me even more suspicious.

It is very simple, Raining says she can find out what power people have and she said that you had no additional power, I need to remind that she was a towns member and had no reason to lie.

Which means that either Rez decided to be a douche and not tell Raining everything, or that you are lying.

Besides, why would I keep my second power hidden? If I'm going to be lynched, it'd be a waste not to tell you.

I meant that as in, if you were a townie, you would not have lied about having another power.

By the way, in the past game, Rummy was also influential. It means he has two votes.

In previous games Mafia leaders have been influential and has two votes, it goes both ways.

Rez decided to be a douche.

Exactly. So why don't you believe me? :heh:

I meant that as in, if you were a townie, you would not have lied about having another power.

Jokes aside, I see what you mean. Then tell me: Why would I put myself in this situation? You think I would lie to make myself look like mafia? You make no sense at all on this point. You make anti-sense.

In previous games Mafia leaders have been influential and has two votes, it goes both ways.

Influential = double voter. That's all there is to it. If you're still hanging on to "double voter = mafia leader", that's your mistake.

Jokes aside, I see what you mean. Then tell me: Why would I put myself in this situation? You think I would lie to make myself look like mafia? You make no sense at all on this point. You make anti-sense.

You are spinning this into some nonsense.

You claim to have two powers and a townie contradicted you by saying she knows you have only one.

A townie would never lie about that.