N-Europe

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

ReZourceman

I'd also like to point out that I'm the only person in the game so far that has given some information that can be verified. So you know that I'm a tracker. So even if you don't believe me about ell by voting for him you're losing a verified tracker (me). And if you do believe me about ell then you're losing two trackers.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was it.

For example last night I discovered that you (paj) targeted nobody.

And from the write up I'm guessing you're the mainly white pokemon.

For example last night I discovered that you (paj) targeted nobody.

And from the write up I'm guessing you're the mainly white pokemon.

A light purple Pokemon followed a mainly white Pokemon but it never left its hut.

Vote : Ellmeister - 6 - Gizmo, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Mundi, Rummy, martinist,

19 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

To be honest I'm inclined to believe Moogle. It's too obvious a risk for him if hes really just covering for Ell. The only question that remains is whether Ell is mafia without Moogle knowing, but that seems a long shot...I suspect its as I thought, and my results are scrambled...

Argh. I'm somewhat annoyed I managed to target one half of a duo, I would really like to know for sure about my power. Maybe its best to wait until my next investigation and test it after that...

As much as I generally agree with Moogle, I'd personally like to hear what Ell has to say. It's a bit suspicious if he doesn't say anything no?

It's also interesting that Gizmo's info said he was evil and not mafia. Dark type perhaps?

Let's also not rule out that Moogle and Ell could be neutrals and have their own agenda.

If Gizmo is of this opinion, I shall wait as well. I know I was very aggressive before, but my mind has been changed over the course of this debate.

Withdraw Vote

(I know, I know, "You're retracting your vote now that we suspect you, thereby confirming you're mafia," yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. No. I'm just confused and unsure of what to do. Had I hesitated too much, you'd have accused me of being mafia as well.)

Vote : Ellmeister - 4 - Gizmo, Mundi, Rummy, martinist,

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 - Raining_again

19 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

It seems its a straightforward choose a target - see their alignment. But it only works every 2nd night.

Okay, I'm a townie, I'm partnered with Moogle, I didn't get some bullshit pm later saying I'm secretly a mafia person, because that's silly.

I'd like to ask Gizmo, you said it works every second night. Surely this is only the first night? Thats the main thing I'd like to point out.

I'm a tracker just like moogle said, we both can speak outside but I've been away so I haven't had a chance to, nor do I know who moogle chose for my target etc.

No I don't think Gizmo is evil, I just think he is a stupid investigator. Its too early to come out with such outrageous comments since he'll be voted off the next day as mafia, no point for the mafia to lose someone so quickly.

I can't really prove anything since Moogle has already said it, and this will just look like I'm copying what he said. This is annoying because its the standard, vote him off and we'll see who is lying. Whilst I don't want you all to vote me off, if this does happen don't instantly go for gizmo when you find out he is wrong. Suspect him, but don't just conclude he is evil (I thought I'd say that before I possibly die).

Eurgh long post after travelling for two hours is surprisingly tiring!

Also, after just seeing what Raining has added:

Vote Dannyboy

Sorry for being inactive ReZ, I did tell you in advance though!