NEurope
Beast

Dexter

Trailer looks good, but it seems like it's going to be a miserable season for sure. I hope they try and have at least some lighter moments in it....

Finished Season 5.

Had a slow start but ended with a bit of a bang.

Sooooo, onto the next season :D

Finished Season 5.

Had a slow start but ended with a bit of a bang.

Sooooo, onto the next season :D

Are you trying to catch up before 30th June?

I envy you, i wish i had the time to watch all the previous seasons again. Maybe when they're all done and dusted i can watch the whole thing from start to finish...

Are you trying to catch up before 30th June?

Not really, just watching an Episode every now and then.

Oh man, Season 6 is pretty awesome.

3 Episodes left. Shits gonna go down!

I did like Season 6 a lot. Wasn't expecting much, from the descriptions, but it managed to handle everything pretty well.

I did like Season 6 a lot. Wasn't expecting much, from the descriptions, but it managed to handle everything pretty well.

The plot is executed almost perfectly. Twists and turns at every...turn. :blank:

Now I only need to watch the last episode of Season 6. And by god...I think it will be amazing.

By the way. I need to find a woman that's like the character of Debra Morgan. I find her strangely attractive, and I'm not only talking about the looks :D

I assume he means that he wants...

... Someone who can love a serial killer.

Well, thanks for making me think I'm weird. :blank:

Season 6, done.

Nothing to say. The end left me speechless.

Watched all of these in the space of a month! Cant wait for the new season!

Cannot wait for this....can't believe its coming back this month! Good times.

Yeah it's weird that they are airing this season over the summer. Will be weird because for the past 4 or 5 years i've watched them leading up to Xmas and then saved all the episodes on a USB stick to give to my sister over the Xmas break.

I wonder why they changed....

I think they started out in the summer though, right?

It could be a combination of thing but seems a good companion for the show that follows it (think its called Ray Donovan) and maybe they want its Sunday space for something else in the winter.

Anyway, excitement!

Are they going to be showing this on FOX in the UK the same week that it airs in America. Like the set up they had with Walking Dead?

Or will UK FOX get it next May?

I doubt it. TWD's distributor in America is Fox so that's probably why it airs on FOX so quickly, whereas Dexter is Showtime. Of course, FOX (UK) may have paid extra to get it sooner, but doubt it.

Finale season starts tomorrow in America!

original.gif

I used to get up early on a Monday and watch it before work (which really sets the tone for a Monday at work) but now that I'll be starting at 7:30 it would mean I'd have to get up at around 5 so...no. Getting through Mondays is going to be difficult. I've unliked it on Facebook though, just in case.

Are they going to be showing this on FOX in the UK the same week that it airs in America. Like the set up they had with Walking Dead?

Or will UK FOX get it next May?

Oh apparently it will be airing in the UK seven days after the US (i.e. starts next Sunday).

Triple post!

C-C-C-Combo Breakkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Finale season starts tomorrow in America!

original.gif

I used to get up early on a Monday and watch it before work (which really sets the tone for a Monday at work) but now that I'll be starting at 7:30 it would mean I'd have to get up at around 5 so...no. Getting through Mondays is going to be difficult. I've unliked it on Facebook though, just in case.

I've done what you have done and have un-liked it on facebookings.

I've never seen the series weekly. Always boxsetted eet. No idea what to do now. I want to watch eet continuously, but I'm scared shitless that some idiot will ruin eet for me.

I'm already getting suggested posts on Facebook about Dexter to my general liking of TV. Urgh. Plus following Jennifer Carpenter on Twitter and while it's been spoiler-free so far, I'm scared!

Think I will get up at 5 on the day of the finale just to make sure.

Anyway. Jennifer Carpenter is amazing. That is all.

I'm glad they didn't try and drag out the "Dr. Vogel know's his secret" thing for too long.

With film/tv like this, when kids are involved I always wonder what their parents do. Do they ask for a suitable scene to show the child to say "look, it's you on TV! You can't watch the rest of the episode for 10 years. Random musings...

The complete series boxset (regular and Amazon exclusive):

dexter_complete_series.jpg

tumblr_inline_mq6aotJYRz1qz4rgp.png

That's quite something. Although not coming cheap; $427.99 and $352.99 (blu-ray and DVD respectively).

Edited by Ashley