N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

Was very impressed with your opening scene ReZ, well done.

Ive also just seen what next weeks episode will be about. Now remember, that it one of my favourite things and as I am your friend you dont want to offend me by saying its shit :p

(Plus I actually see you in real life occassionally and will bludgen you to death)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I was really happy with the opening too.

I was actually very interested to see that subject and very quickly came up with an idea.

"Star Trek from a non-fan/haters POV". I'll cover what I like (2009), any memories or impressions from over the years (birthday party when I was little when we saw....First Contact? Generations was it? And had Burger/McDonalds/King), touch on parodies, and examine stuff. Maybe even shoe horn in a tiny clip from Comedy Rainbow Star Trek. :p

Great stuff! :D

I can only echo the great job done on the intro... I was all like 'wow that was cool, how's he gone about doing that!'... nice work!

The bit in the speeding Taxi cab with the Monkey hanging out the window and everyone screaming!

:D

Edited by Retro_Link

You would be able to troll star trek a lot better if you had seen any of it.

Knowing your holiday plans is useless, but your mispronounciatons were funny.

Be more REZ and less generic 'i-hate-something-everyone-hates'

Yeah not whateve ryeahadfnaksdgnbaosidbg./

I appreciate the video response. I'd be lying if I said I'm going to watch some though. The movies is enough for me (new one(s)) :p

Lol, in all seriousness though star trek is an acquired taste. My girlfriend hates the original series, TNG and DS9 but oddly enough loved Star Trek: Voyager (as in she has watched every episode with me) and loved the 2009 film!

I have a soft spot for Star Trek: Next Generation as I used to watch that with my dad/I know most of the main characters etc. So if that randomly comes on TV I don't mind watching that.

But really I too have no interest. I don't hate it though (I don't really have any justification for hating it).

"SHA-BOY" = ROFL!!! :D

I think Donkey deserved a better song though.

You have to be confident enough to not say "Rhod Gilbert" during your Rhod Gilbert impression... which was good yes, but one I think everyone kinda feels they can do.

I want to see you morph into the Lime Green Power Ranger... complete with Donkey Zord.

Nah, the two previous episodes were much better. I love it when you cut into your own video with funny remarks and comments. This one felt like it lacked presence somehow. Or maybe it just didn't suit me in particular.

Also, your singing voice is not bad in places, but I think you having to do the PD voice ruined it. :heh: