Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo Discussion

Cubechris

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did you come across this opportunity? I'm a bit confused as to how you won a trip to E3 by beating 4 crappy Halo 2 players.

Also a bit confused as to why you didn't go for the sword at the start, you were right next to it when you spawned.

Fun little video though.

So how did you come across this opportunity? I'm a bit confused as to how you won a trip to E3 by beating 4 crappy Halo 2 players.

Also a bit confused as to why you didn't go for the sword at the start, you were right next to it when you spawned.

Fun little video though.

It was a Norwegian Gamestore Competition.

And I was very nervous while playing so i did alot of mistakes.

winning a trip to E3 is not a small prize :)

And the people i played agains are not as bad as they look. I have played with them in matchmaking and we won every round.

I got glitches out the wazoo and the framerate seemed rubbish when I first started. For some reason it seems to have settled down after a fair amount of play, though.

Though it's probably just because i've got used to it.

Guest Jordan

I'm up for it, as long as it doesn't get past 12. Me and Dom are gunna stay up and finish PD0 co-op on secret agent difficulty.

I just got halo 2! well.. yesterday but i have it! ive only played one online game, i am crap at it, but if anyone wants to play with me i would love it!

gamertag, as ever, is CooInTheZoo

Good, we need another shit player to even out the teams :)

Anyone know when HTR comes back on TV?