Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo Discussion

Cubechris

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been playing about connecting stuff to my xbox 360 and i am amazed at the stuff it will connect to! i have had my Sony cameras playing stuff via the xbox and also now got my mp3 connected to it via USB playing tunes! pretty top machine! also the local game to says it has pre orders for the console till around april!

just been playing about connecting stuff to my xbox 360 and i am amazed at the stuff it will connect to! i have had my Sony cameras playing stuff via the xbox and also now got my mp3 connected to it via USB playing tunes! pretty top machine! also the local game to says it has pre orders for the console till around april!

Great! thumbs_up.gif

i have LAN partys at my house like every 4 weeks so i get all my pals round about 8 of us and have 2 teams and play halo 2 all night but the thing is i am really good so whos team i am in they allways win so they decieded i was the best so it was me and my pal rob whos ok at the game and every on eles agenst us , we played slayer and me and my pal won easly so we played everyone vs me on slayer and i won 50 kills 18 deaths and they all betwwen them got 18 kills and i am not saying they are shit or anything most of the have halo 2 and xboxs but i just wipe the floor with them and i am getting live so i want to see if you people are better than me to give me some comp. bye <3 XxX

Translation:

I have LAN parties at my house every month, so I get all my pals around - there are about 8 of us, so we play with two teams of four. We play Halo 2 all night, but the thing is I am really good and the team that I am on always wins.. so they decided I was the best.

So we played a game where it was me and my pal Rob (he's okay at the game) against everyone else. It was a team slayer, and me and my pal won easily. So we played another game where everyone was against me on a slayer and I won with 50 kills whereas they only got 18. I am not saying they are shit or anything, most of them have Halo 2 and Xboxes, but I just wipe the floor with them.

I am getting Live so I want to see if you people are better than me to give me some competition. Bye.

i have LAN partys at my house like every 4 weeks so i get all my pals round about 8 of us and have 2 teams and play halo 2 all night but the thing is i am really good so whos team i am in they allways win so they decieded i was the best so it was me and my pal rob whos ok at the game and every on eles agenst us , we played slayer and me and my pal won easly so we played everyone vs me on slayer and i won 50 kills 18 deaths and they all betwwen them got 18 kills and i am not saying they are shit or anything most of the have halo 2 and xboxs but i just wipe the floor with them and i am getting live so i want to see if you people are better than me to give me some comp. bye <3 XxX

Please marry me.

I'd be more than happy to help out and see if you're that good against seven of us. (We're not having Jordan on our side).

• 2 weeks later...