N-Europe

Misfits

ReZourceman

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about Nathans powers that's been bugging me is, he see's dead people, right, but he doesn't see every person once they're dead. He didn't see either of the probation workers, but you could say his power didn't activate until his first death, Highlander style. But he didn't see the healer girl, the agent or the milk mans dead girlfriend, so it could be he needs to have some sort of personal bond to a person to see their 'ghost' like with his brother and Kelly, but then he saw the teleport guy after he was shot by GTA guy.

Another thing about Nathans powers that's been bugging me is, he see's dead people, right, but he doesn't see every person once they're dead. He didn't see either of the probation workers, but you could say his power didn't activate until his first death, Highlander style. But he didn't see the healer girl, the agent or the milk mans dead girlfriend, so it could be he needs to have some sort of personal bond to a person to see their 'ghost' like with his brother and Kelly, but then he saw the teleport guy after he was shot by GTA guy.

Well the first dude "moved on" when the business was settled, so it could be that he only see's people that have unfinished business with him or something along those lines. Like maybe, they choose if they're visible to him.

Well the first dude "moved on" when the business was settled, so it could be that he only see's people that have unfinished business with him or something along those lines. Like maybe, they choose if they're visible to him.

Maybe, but I'd have thought someone who was murdered whilst being tricked in to giving a hand job would have some unresolved issues.

Well I thought that last episode was a bit shit to be honest. I know you're not really supposed to care but there were plot holes big enough to drive a bus through.

Missed the first minute or so but how is Simon supposed to know he's superhoodie? The scene with him following Alisha didn't happen in this timeline.

And why the hell would anyone trade their invincibility for 20k? Or turning back time? I can understand Alisha's but it felt even more forced than usual

Also, Alisha no longer having her power doesn't make future-Simon immune to her powers a few episodes back. So that doesn't make sense either. Least faveorite of the series, it's been mostly brilliant this series though, to be fair.

Good moments though. Nathan stamping on the afterbirth was a complete shocker, genuine :o. Loved all the reactions. And the ending was very good, and very much needed.

What are you talking about. They all know about the guy in the mask. He saved Alisha a few times, and Nathan?

He traded it for less than 20k, and it was so he could support the new girl he's in love with. They're stupid kids that want money and to live a normal life, because they think the powers got them into trouble.

I don't think this is meant to explain it, maybe a power he gets now from the power trader.

Well I thought that last episode was a bit shit to be honest. I know you're not really supposed to care but there were plot holes big enough to drive a bus through.

Missed the first minute or so but how is Simon supposed to know he's superhoodie? The scene with him following Alisha didn't happen in this timeline.

And why the hell would anyone trade their invincibility for 20k? Or turning back time? I can understand Alisha's but it felt even more forced than usual

Also, Alisha no longer having her power doesn't make future-Simon immune to her powers a few episodes back. So that doesn't make sense either. Least faveorite of the series, it's been mostly brilliant this series though, to be fair.

Good moments though. Nathan stamping on the afterbirth was a complete shocker, genuine :o. Loved all the reactions. And the ending was very good, and very much needed.

There's plot holes that go back even further, I'm sure Alisha was watching a news report on future Simons laptop that showed them coming out in the milkman episode, that now never happened. Time travel always leaves plot holes, it's best not to try and make sense of them.

As for this episode, I liked it, I thought the whole Jesus thing was great, and the ending obviously opens up lots of possibilities. Alisha will definitely be getting a new power, I predict Simon will be too, as future Simon never became invisible. And there's no saying they have to stop at one power each. I just hope they don't have Curtis go back to save Nicki at the start of the next series, as that'll wipe the possibility of new powers. In fact I hope Curtis gets a new power, the time rewind is a cheap plot device which has only been used once to good effect in the first series.

What are you talking about. They all know about the guy in the mask. He saved Alisha a few times, and Nathan?

He traded it for less than 20k, and it was so he could support the new girl he's in love with. They're stupid kids that want money and to live a normal life, because they think the powers got them into trouble.

I don't think this is meant to explain it, maybe a power he gets now from the power trader.

They all know about the guy in the mask - but they still have no idea who he is, aside from Alisha. Simon shouldn’t know it’s him, but does, which defies logic. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And fuck that, I’m probably like a year older than their supposed to be and there’s no way I’d give up something like that for someone I literally met about a day before. They’re not in love are they, they met about two scene before. I know he’s meant to be impulsive and whatever but he also evidently loves being immortal. Who wouldn’t? Smacks of a shit plot device. Aside from Alisha and perhaps Kelly at a push none of them have ever showed any signs of not wanting or enjoying their powers.

There's plot holes that go back even further, I'm sure Alisha was watching a news report on future Simons laptop that showed them coming out in the milkman episode, that now never happened. Time travel always leaves plot holes, it's best not to try and make sense of them.

Yeah that’s true, and I guess you’re right. I kind of knew it was never going to tie up very well, but considering it was all in the space of about 6 episodes it’s a shame the writer didn’t make more of an effort to make things vaguely fit.

I hope the next season at least opens with Nicki's funeral. She didn't get a great send off.

Totally forgot that even happened by the end. I agree.

I loved it, I do hope new girl stays for a bit, her and Nathan were funny as.

Do Wonder who will get new powers, Alisha probably will, hers did suck, Nathan will defiantly keep his, Barry will keep his, Curtis will, S3 will go for the Nikki bringing back, unless they just leave her dead, Kelly..i'm undecided, though it wa a good power, I think she'll get a new one

Getting sucked off while they all just go off on him, best moment in the show, couldn't stop laughing

arnold, I would personally be very surprised if

All of them didn't get new powers. They all said that they could have whatever they wanted. Alisha isn't for certain, Simon probably won't as he's come out of his shell, Curtis can't, Natahan might...blah blah.

Nathans girl was awesome. Great ending.

<3

Well I assumed that Simon would gain some sort of time travel ability similar to Curtis' but not the same, as it would explain how he managed to go back in time and shit

I also think Curtis will get something different, Kelly will definitely go with something different as she didn't like hers at all, and Alisha's died with the Jesus bloke so she'll get a different one as well.

I'm really interested to see what they actually all get, roll on series three!

Why are we spoilering everything? People who read this thread basically all watch the show anyway, right?