N-Europe

Green Lantern

Happenstance

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well obviously they made that part of the story later on, yeah but what I mean is that originally Superman was a newspaper strip for kids so the whole elaborate alien origin was hardly a big deal back then and everything else is basically accommodating that original oversight (if you can even call it that)

I just wish DC would take the same route Marvel has been with their movies and make it part of a wider world. It wouldnt even be as difficult as they're all owned by Warner Brothers.

Plus they dont even need appearances from other characters, just mentioning them from time to time would help. Everytime an origin story for one of these characters happens people always react like its the first ever hero theyve seen or heard of.

That Lantern looks very cool!

I just wish DC would take the same route Marvel has been with their movies and make it part of a wider world. It wouldnt even be as difficult as they're all owned by Warner Brothers.

Plus they dont even need appearances from other characters, just mentioning them from time to time would help. Everytime an origin story for one of these characters happens people always react like its the first ever hero theyve seen or heard of.

I think there's probably more of a likelyhood of that happening after this next Batman film. No doubt WB are going to want to keep making Batman films, but a lot will have to change what with Nolan and probably all the cast members moving on. WB could take the opportunity of a new director and cast to then use their biggest superhero franchise to help guide a new direction for their movie series.

Man I wish Spiderman could get in on The Avengers/Marvels other films!

Especially with the new Reboot, it's the perfect time to gear him up for The Avengers 2 in a few years!

Edited by Retro_Link

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping Oh Lord

I'm sure somebody will like this

Apparently the trailer is coming when Potter is released.

The helicopter part looks so bad..but the preview looks alright though i'm not a GL reader, it looks good to me and renolds is funny so it's all good.

The muscles I can accept as part of the suit enphisising his physic or creating the allusion of bigger muscles as it's meant to be like an energy covering his body. But his waist loses a fair few inches when the suit goes on him in that vid... what does it come with a built in corset too :heh:

It does look a lot more promising than that preview we saw.

I kind of wish the buildings on Oa were a bit more yellow in colour. I think it was First Flight that used that to show the Guardians need to control the corps more and fear of what happened with the Manhunters happening again. Could have been an interesting way to go.