Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

Wouldn't go that far.:heh:

But yeh, I'm not sure, I think Ajax wanted to hold out for as long as possible to squeeze out whatever they could for him. I think the whole thing went on for about 2 weeks. Was one crazy transfer window.

Well, as much as you hate the guy, he didn't get a rest cos of the World Cup, like a lot of other players. So, it should help the league next season.

2 weeks is long, but there are some players which have been tracked for a long time. What about Fabregas and Barcelona? How long has that been going on for?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The posts from MadDog about Torres always make me smile. The hurt in his heart is so obvious :D

The hurt disappeared as soon as Luis scored his first after 15 minutes against Stoke. Now I just love watching him look like a twat.:heh:

The hurt disappeared as soon as Luis scored his first after 15 minutes against Stoke. Now I just love watching him look like a twat.:heh:

I wish I had Torres at United. It would stop Nani flapping in the wind.

Apparantly if you shake Torres, you get a lovely winter scene.

Didn't Al Fayed unveil Torres the other week down at Fulham? Who'd have guessed Chelsea would send him out on loan to local rivals.

:laughing:

All they need to do is cover him in good slime and pilot him with a NES controller. Worked for the Statue of Liberty in Ghostbusters 2.

I am pleased for them after the mighty Glenn Roeder took charge. However, I can't help but feel that they will be the worst Premier League side ever, after Derby County.

They've got a lot of work to do defensively, but going forward they're a brilliant side to watch. If Lambert can bring in the right players (I don't doubt he will) then they'll have a go of it.

Grant Holt in the premier league, who'd have guessed that a few years back?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!