Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, well played Man City. (Still hate you, though)

Secondly, so disappointed by that second half performance. Dunno what happened, because the first 20 minutes seemed to go well, especially in midfield. Everybody just seemed to stop trying in the second half. The players became lazy in possession with the ball, they were even lazier without it. Even Valencia, who is really good at tracking back and defending, didn't seem to bother. Dunno what the hell happened.

Also, Scholes. Legend of a player, but makes stupid decisions sometimes. Was furious at the time.

Finally, Anderson. I know he's been injured lately, but he should have either started the game or come on a lot earlier in the second half in place of Carrick, who was at times pretty awful today. Complete turnaround from last week where he put in some great performances.

I do hope Bolton win the whole thing. I have some family that come from there, and some that still live there. Also, I hate City, so it would be great for Bolton to put them in their place. :heh:

Haha, funny Dog-amoto :p

I think both sides in the cup had phases of being poor, Man City in the beginning but then grew into it. You midfield looked good initially but then sort of fell apart, although I saw Park still trying right till the end. He's so impressive and goes unnoticed. I only noticed him today usually because he kept being fouled!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!