Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

Balotelli caught throwing darts from first floor window at Youth team players:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27032011/58/premier-league-balotelli-threw-darts-window.html

Seriously, the sooner he leaves the Premier League the better. He's just being a dick for the sake of being one.

He was a dick in Serie A, only difference now is he has the knowledge of once commanding a massive transfer fee and huge wages.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna stick a bet on the England game, give me a reason/motivation to actually watch it.

Gyan to score first, Ghana win 2-1. £3 on at 80/1.

I was then about to post, cheers for the idea. Then I checked my wallet and I've got £1. I'm a cheap gambler, but I'm not going all the way to the bookies for one £1 bet. I'd look like more of a mug than I usually do. xD

I'm not even going to play a drinking game, I'll probably have the TV on in the background. I only hope Wilshere doesn't get injured.

If i didn't have a bet on i probably wouldn't be watching it. I hate friendlys.

I don't mind them when they're taken seriously, which is almost never. Even when we played Brazil not long ago it was a crap money spinner. It doesn't help when the manager sends half his best players home early. Clearly under orders from league managers.. cheers for keeping hold of Jack, Capello..:mad:

Yeah, friendlies during the Euro Qualifiers should be used for strengthening the First Team as a squad... not sending half of them home and turning it into a complete waste of time!

And Gareth Barry as Captain?... he's rubbish!

Edited by Retro_Link

Excellent friendly to watch, everyone was getting proper stuck in with it, and two great goals as well, glad I watched it.

Going to Wembley myself on Sunday to watch the mighty Carlisle United take on Brentford. laaaaaaaarge.:bouncy:

Can't agree more with Sexual Chocolate. A great friendly all round, both sets of teams went for it, strong commited challenges from both. Draw is probably a fair result.

Really impressed with Ghana, it's great to see African football really progress over the last 15 or so years. And not just Nigeria and Cameroon, but the Ivory Coast can play when they want to, Egypt and Algeria can play too.

In other news, Robin van Perise limped off injured for Holland. If that rules him out of the weekends game I'm going mad. I've lost count how many times he's injured himself on international duty.

In other news, Robin van Perise limped off injured for Holland. If that rules him out of the weekends game I'm going mad. I've lost count how many times he's injured himself on international duty.

RVP is injured more than he isn't. He's a great player when he's fit but that just doesn't happen often enough. If I were Arsene Wenger I would try and offload him, from what I remember I think Real were rumoured to be interested in him so there's a perfect club. Be able to splash the cash on another good striker who will stay fit.

rockyrocastle.jpg

10 years today, David 'Rocky' Rocastle tragically lost his battle against non-Hodgkin's lymphoma at the age of 33.

To this day his name is sung at Arsenal games, fans favourite and a true Arsenal legend. RIP Rocky.

Woah, I'd still say its uncommon. It isn't the norm! Society is just a lot more accepting, besides the lady is 22 so they aren't exactly the youngest/ he's not going to be living off the dole after his consistent performances these days. Think that baby will be well provided for with the constant increase of footballers' wages these days.

Proper football is back (I did enjoy the england friendly mind)

On sunday im setting off at 5:30am driving down to wembley for the Johnstones Paint Trophy Final. I'll be supporting Carlisle United, it's our 6th final (a record) and have only won one of them :( Tickets are available on the day so you londeners get yourself along and support the blues!!:bouncy:

In other news zidane is human afterall.

Edited by James

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!