NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

What have Tottenham and Heather Mills got in common?

The second leg is just for show.

--

Ah.. that's better. Champions League disappointment elsewhere :D

Great moment from Casillas not celebrating Ronaldo's goal because of 'that howler', good old goalkeeper solidarity.

I on the other hand I pished myself.

Oh and Pavlyuchenko is shit

Edited by James

How many times will Gomes be allowed to make horrific mistakes before he is papped out? He endured a shocking start to his Spurs career and it hasn't really got any better since then. He's regularly making huge mistakes. You can't compensate for things like that. Spurs put up a good fight tonight but at the end of the day they conceded a goal which should have been easily saved.

How many times will Gomes be allowed to make horrific mistakes before he is papped out? He endured a shocking start to his Spurs career and it hasn't really got any better since then. He's regularly making huge mistakes. You can't compensate for things like that. Spurs put up a good fight tonight but at the end of the day they conceded a goal which should have been easily saved.

Damage was always done in the first leg, playing a 4-5-1 without an out and out striker wasn't encouraging either, always looked like damage limitation.

Oh shit ITV just threw out the rule book! Yesterdays game is on the highlights first...

Damage was always done in the first leg, playing a 4-5-1 without an out and out striker wasn't encouraging either, always looked like damage limitation.

They still could've won tonight though. They were looking positive up until the goal, had a few decent chances.

Gomes is a major problem with the team which needs to be addressed. Obviously the goal tonight didn't affect the tie but it happens all the time with him.

Looks like Jose has got RM better regimented now he's had more time with them. With a bit of luck and a lot of meticulous preparation they might be able to avoid defeat in one of these games against Barca, surely!

And Ancelotti is on his way at the end of the season.

They still could've won tonight though. They were looking positive up until the goal, had a few decent chances.

Gomes is a major problem with the team which needs to be addressed. Obviously the goal tonight didn't affect the tie but it happens all the time with him.

I'm not disputing the effort and they certainly nearly got rewards for it, the tactics seemed a little reserved that's all.

Also Gomes isn't good enough for a Spurs team pushing for Champions League football. He gives soft goals away too often.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

The new Liverpool away kit was revealed today for anyone interested..

kit_2011_83922.jpg

I quite like it apart from the V-Neck, which I'm not particularly fond of..

The new Chelsea home kit is here too but I'll hide it away in a spoiler box because we don't really care so much about that :heh:

cfc-84822.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=95

Not sure I'm a massive fan to be honest. Will wait to see it IRL before I decide whether those stripes are an eyesore.

Yeah Spurs need to get themselves a better keeper than Gomes.

And Ancelotti is on his way at the end of the season.
It would be a terrible decision though, Ancelotti won them two trophies last season, he's won the champions league, Chelsea can't keep going through manager instability.

kit_2011_83922.jpg

Very few men can pull off a v neck.

I like the kit, but have we not had a black one for the past few years, or so it feels like anyways.

Not quite as good as the limited edition 'blackout' brazil shirt mind.

Brasilblack1.jpg

How do Chelsea fans feel about the club bringing out a new home kit every season? Bit of a farce, no?

I don't have the money to buy one every season so I don't. It doesn't really bother me but don't most clubs bring one out just as regularly?

I thought a rule was brought in where a new shirt could only be released every 2 years, might have changed now.

I thought a rule was brought in where a new shirt could only be released every 2 years, might have changed now.

I think that use to be the case, I know Arsenal use to do that, then they started taking the piss with new away kits every year.

I don't have the money to buy one every season so I don't. It doesn't really bother me but don't most clubs bring one out just as regularly?

Chelsea are definitely taking the piss, this new one will be the 4th home shirt in 4 seasons.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Chelsea/Chelsea.htm

Are you just jealous of our amazing kits? :p

I checked the prices for a season ticket today, maybe in a year I'll buy one. The guy I usually go with is travelling round the world for a year so I would be on my own but in two seasons hopefully he'll be around Landan and up for buying a season ticket with me because I'll have a job then! Woo!

Are you just jealous of our amazing kits? :p

I checked the prices for a season ticket today, maybe in a year I'll buy one. The guy I usually go with is travelling round the world for a year so I would be on my own but in two seasons hopefully he'll be around Landan and up for buying a season ticket with me because I'll have a job then! Woo!

You added red to your current home kit to be more like us. :laughing:

Chelsea not have a waiting list for season tickets?

Not as bad as Villa; that ball's been rolling since 1997/98. :hmm:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Aston_Villa/Aston_Villa.htm

The away kits are as bad. They never used that third kit from 2007/08.

Thats absolute madness. Do fans complain or let it slide?

Whoa, here I was thinking teams changed their strip every year. Seriously.

But then again I'm not the sort of person that has to have the most up to date shirt. Before the 09/10 season shirt I wear these days I had a 2004 shirt which barely fit; and an Autoglass shirt before that (can't remember the year..!) :D

I quite like the new shirt.. the horizontal stripes aren't as bad as they could be. I'm glad they're not really stand out.

Edited by Dyson

kit_2011_83922.jpg

The new Chelsea home kit is here too but I'll hide it away in a spoiler box because we don't really care so much about that :heh:

cfc-84822.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=95

Quite like the Liverpool one, it isn't really that much of a v-neck. Will be interested to see what it looks like when it's on them.

Chelsea stripes are fugly.

Whoa, here I was thinking teams changed their strip every year. Seriously.

But then again I'm not the sort of person that has to have the most up to date shirt. Before the 09/10 season shirt I wear these days I had a 2004 shirt which barely fit; and an Autoglass shirt before that (can't remember the year..!) :D

I quite like the new shirt.. the horizontal stripes aren't as bad as they could be. I'm glad they're not really stand out.

Haha me too. It doesn't bother me at all if they want to release a new top every season. I'm never going to buy it anyway as I think they're far too expensive. If I'm looking for a football top I'll tend to go to a charity shop and pick one up for a few quid. You can always get decent tops there.

The only top I like buying is the Scotland one.

14084.jpg

My first ever football strip, Scotland Euro 1996 and this remains my favourite Scotland strip to date.

scotland-2007-2008.gif

My current Scotland top which is now a good few years old. Will buy the new one in time for the qualifiers in September!

scotland-2010-2011.gif

The latest Scotland top, absolutely love this one.

Other tops I've had:

sweden-home-football-shirt-2005-2006-s_5803_1.jpg

Sweden World Cup 2006. Another great top for 'my' team in the 2006 World Cup. Henrik Larsson, what a legend. Greatest player to ever play in Scotland and in my opinion one of the best strikers in the world.

celtic_2002-2004-b.gif

Celtic 2003-2004

You added red to your current home kit to be more like us. :laughing:

Chelsea not have a waiting list for season tickets?

Thats absolute madness. Do fans complain or let it slide?

We did it in respect of Chelsea pensioners! How rude :woops: :p

Also I didn't know about waiting list. We'll sort something out.

Another new kit...

manchester-united-home-shirt-2011-2012.jpg

Don't know if it's legit or not though.