NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

inFAMOUS 2

Whilst I appreciate not everyone got on with the new look, I think this latest iteration could do with a bit of softening up. He looks an awful lot like an addict, more skeletal than lean.

Yeah, he looks like he'd thump you if you looked at him wrong.

Im just glad they addressed the minor issue of Empire City being the most bland setting of all time

It would be nice maybe if they just gave the option to customise your clothes and hair.

Edit: A few more pics.

old_new_cole_01.jpg

old_new_cole_02.jpg

old_new_cole_06.jpg

Edited by Daft

Now you've said it, I'm surprised they didn't get him to do the voice.

He was probably too busy trying to nail his acting in the 15th Century melodrama of The Expendables.

New Gameplay:

Bit lame how all the civillians seem bound to that area and don't just run away as they

would really.

New Gameplay:

Bit lame how all the civillians seem bound to that area and don't just run away as they

would really.

Ill suspend my disbelief for the sake of more onscreen chaos. Plus it gives me more targets to hurl cars at :yay:

I like the old new old Cole, he looks right now. When is this out again?

I thought it was alright for them to stick around for a bit... but became a bit wierd when 30 hid behind the same two cars! :D

Absolute steal for a fiver. I haven't actually completed it yet, should get round to it.

Eurogamer Review - 8/10

The review reads higher than the score. All that matters is that they said it's improved on the first (and that you start off with all the cool stuff you ended the first game with).

I'm getting the first one in a few days so I'll wait until this goes down in price (if I like the first one).

I disregarded this game somewhat but I now have a huge urge to skate on electricity again. And smash shit up.

I think I'll be evil if I do get it - no pussyfooting for me this time.

I still think Cole is a shit character.

Just been playing the demo, seems good so far but I still dont like the jumping. It feels a bit disconnected and not fluid enough when you do it while running, theres an annoying pause which I was hoping would have been fixed.

Also its been a while since I played the first one but did the main character always run this fast?

I'm playing through it right now and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Getting around the city is much better and quick thanks to the improved gliding. Looks stunning aswell.

Lots of love seems to be coming this games way review embargo lifts and demo hits. I loved the 1st game played it in like 3 days straight when I was off sick from work.

They seem to have ironed out a few of the annoying things about it, I had a jolly good time tearing shit up.

Love the Evil Cole missile thing, closelined 2 enemies with it and it looked fabulous.

Sign in to follow this