NEurope
Emasher

Desktops Not Necessarily Aligned To One Particular Lunar Cycle!

A program that allows users to do stuff like have different wallpapers on each monitor. For me though with my backgrounds currently I like to have the same one.

25311590.jpg

Well, multiple wallpapers/one long wallpaper yes.

But it also gives you Ultramon Taskbar, which means you have a taskbar on each screen and can drag and drop windows from one screen to the other, and the button on the taskbar will move too.

Screenshot2011-01-20at153026.png

I've gone into a strange mode of finally wanting to use my mac in stunning ways. Downloading joke programs/finding out how to remove the hard drive icon from my desktop etc.

Been a while, and yes, tell me how messy my desktop is. Just wanted to post this in celebration of a recently released awesome game :p

epicl.png

ht*tp://img846.imageshack.us/i/desktopev.jpg

I forgot this place has that 15 post policy.

I like Valkyria Chronicles and the third one came out 2 months ago.

5562479012_01714e6769_b.jpg

Finally found something other than the Mac default wallpapers. I like it too much.

It just looks like a pixelly version of the default wallpaper. I don't get the joke though.

It just looks like a pixelly version of the default wallpaper. I don't get the joke though.

No thats probably it. :p

Oh gods Paj, I wish someone smothers you in your sleep because that string of posts is too embarrassing.

The video also reminds me of Gregg Wallace and that gif posted with his inexplicably large mouth. No idea where to find it though =/