NEurope
Emasher

Desktops Not Necessarily Aligned To One Particular Lunar Cycle!

Picture1-5.png

My screensaver is the effect of water rippling/being hit by rain/moving generally and it fits too well with my desktop. Would have to film it though and cannae be bothered.

Vaguely related: my tutor is one of the leading experts on thin liquid films, and the dynamics of, and recently published a paper about rain and water ripples in very shallow pools, which apparently has an aspect to it which is stunningly breakthrough.

Oops, sorry I'm a couple of days late here....

That looks like great quality for a phone. How many megapixels does the camera have and is it HD?

It's an iPhone 4! :) It has a 5MP camera and it films in 720p HD. It's completely unedited as well!

Any chance of making it so other people can use it? I'd love it for my desktop background!

Sure can! :grin:

img0865kx.th.jpg

Screenshot2011-11-26at145810.png

I'll consume my consumers

With no sense of humour

Corporate Cannibal

Tineye is a reverse image search, you start with the picture and find the source. Google images might be easy when all you'd need to search for is 'destroyed golden gate bridge', but useless if it was an abstract wallpaper or generic landscape.

Google image search let's you work back from the image. Just click on the little camera picture, put in the URL and it works backwards from that.

What I used to find the picture of the bridge because I didn't have the original, and it helped me find out what game it was from. C&C Tiberium Wars.

Ah fair enough, I didn't know about that. In my defense, Tineye did it before Google :heh:

Thanks guys, Google wise I didn't particularly have a clue and until this came up I'd forgotten about the image.

:)