NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Holy shit nobody is leaving me. I can't believe it. Allan Brobeck survives yet another year! (He'll be 36 next season :D) I wonder if he'll match my record setting Mack Potter who quit at 40 years old?

Oswald Dale still doesn't want to leave. This is his 13th season with the club (and kind of shows my lack of understanding of the average form bar for most of my early years).

I got Drew McCartney leaving at the end of the season, he wishes to retire at 29!!!. One of the best Recall players as well, great scorer. Ah well, have to find a new striker next season.

And everyone else wishes to remain, all good i say.

Edited by Jimbob

I'm so nervous right now. If I lose against Emo and Recall wins, things are looking dark. My next matches are away against Recall and Kirby, losing those too and I have to spend a fourth season down here :(

None of my goalkeepers left voluntarily. No else wanted to leave either, but it's still a new team.

AWESOME!

8 points difference <3

Gah, there's goes my spot in the top three. I'll have to recover it next Friday.

Edit: I find it funny that when my penalty taker was substituted, it decided that my defender was the next best choice, even though he was second to last on the list. It turned out well as he scored it.

Edited by Cube

Aw, my first loss :( On aggregate the score between me and you would be 6-5 to me :P mental. Not happy with the team's performance at all - but I think I set the wrong formation. Always annoys me when I can score two against a 12-skill keeper, but can't beat that total when faced with a 5-rated keeper!

The rest of the season for me is basically going to be 90% youth. Not got anyone leaving me at the end of the season either!

My team performed amazing. The rating was way over the normal, 1-3-2-3 bars over normal for the defence and the midfield was 3-3-5-2 <3

God dammit, I just don't know what's happened this season. Normally reliable players just turning up and not performing. It'll be a goddamn miracle if I survive. 4 games to pull back 6 points. I'm not hopeful.

Ah :P I could only offer 200000! The majority of my players played below their skill :/

Damn got tactics slightly wrong and despite performing better got a draw. Still doing much better than before.

Things are really tight but surely Dysonism is primed to win now if he can just get one draw against Secret or the Elites.

Btw sorry to keep harping on about this.

But it looks like we are losing players left right and centre.

Shorty Tin Can Club etc!

If you have anyone at all mildly interested get them involved! I have two people for next season. Can I make a thread in gen chit chat anyone whose a mod or is this not allowed?

I'll start prodding/offering sexual favours to martinist again, keep him in the game.

Once again its against me that the team could win the championship...thats like 3 seasons in a row >_>

Least I'm still up there yet again!

Once again its against me that the team could win the championship...thats like 3 seasons in a row >_>

Least I'm still up there yet again!

You could still win if you win your remaining games and Dyson slips against another team you could win your first Xpert Championship!

You have to take out me first though. That should be easy for you nowadays!

I'm one lucky biatch. Forgot to set tactics and come back from 3-0 down to score a 91st minute equaliser.

Always love beating Odwinica... 93rd Minute winner just makes it even sweeter :D

Shame he crippled one of my kids in the opening minutes :nono:

Ooooh, that was surprising! (Not)

EVERYONE KEEP AN EYE ON MY NEXT MATCH. Should be...very interesting.

Hoooly shit 6-0. I can't believe I might actually be about to win a season after 3, nearly 4 solid years of playing. Surely it's my time..

Also, lol at my goal difference compared to everyone else.

So here is a cheeky question. Now we are approaching critical mass for change reports etc. How is everyone doing under the new system?

My highest player is at 15 Dev but sadly I have one at 8 which is a bit grim. I would say atm my average is 13 looking to get everyone 14 or over bar some of the stragglers like Mr 8.

I got two with 15, eight between 11-13, eight between 9-10 and one with 8. Average is 11.2.