N-Europe

Sorry Mum.

SPAMBOT4000

And now for some actual feedback...

That was actually quite amusing. I liked it. Are you sure it wasn't at all influenced by Jam?

One thing was the music. Idioteque in the Easter Egg sketch fit well, I thought. Fake Plastic Trees in the car driving bit, maybe not so much, but we couldn't hear it. And Barry White's singing kinda got in the way of your voice in the last sketch.

Overall: Not bad. I wouldn't mind seeing more. :)

Thanks folks, kinda surprised by all the positive comments :)

Roostophe, totally agree about Fake Plastic Trees not being right for the sketch. I knew at the time, I was just starting to get bored of editing and couldn't be arsed hunting for the perfect song.

I actually roared with laughter at parts of that. The anal whisk the end was just as weird as the humping "awoooooooooo" you did for Rez's video thing. But equally if not more funny.

The cat bit was the only really unfunny part, and I didn't find the easter egg part too amusing. The rest was top quality.

The best sketch was the glass sandwich sketch as it wasn't an in your face "I'm gonna tell you a joke, here's the joke" type sketch. Those aren't usually funny.

(Take note ReZ).

EDIT: Although I think the bit at the end (can't remember exactly) where you said something like "She'll learn to make her own sandwiches) spoiled it somewhat. I think you should have kept it more subtle and just calmy said something like "Sure we have our rows, but so does every couple. We just have a healthy way of dealing with our problems."

• 3 weeks later...

So, to recap... after I professed my controversial love for Comedy Rainbow, you sent me here and asked me to watch your own production which I now have.

I liked this, a lot. Laughed out loud a few times and genuinely think you've got something good going on. Glass sandwich, Sexual Paradise and the outtakes at the end were a really nice touch. Comedy sketches and outtakes go hand in hand.

I also think your accent and voices are perfect for comedy. Some people just have the comedy voice and you're one of them. More of these please. Many more.

So, to recap... after I professed my controversial love for Comedy Rainbow, you sent me here and asked me to watch your own production which I now have.

I liked this, a lot. Laughed out loud a few times and genuinely think you've got something good going on. Glass sandwich, Sexual Paradise and the outtakes at the end were a really nice touch. Comedy sketches and outtakes go hand in hand.

I also think your accent and voices are perfect for comedy. Some people just have the comedy voice and you're one of them. More of these please. Many more.

Agreed. Prossilol for tenchar.

Ahh that would have been a great reason. There's a short dark comedy Chris Morris film called 'My Wrongs: #8245 - 8249 & 117' which is named for that reason. Umm there was no real reason for it to be honest. I just didn't want to call it Episode 1 as an Episode 1 kinda suggests that there will be an Episode 2 and I wasn't sure if I'd ever be bothered making another.

Radiohead's No Surprises would've been better than fake plastic trees.

Outtakes are my favouritest things ever as they are, and they were very good! I enjoyed the whole thing, it didn't get me laughing out loud but I didn't get bored and... yeah, do another one sometime!

Sorry, not very constructive.