N-Europe

Looking for a website or app to help me organize my life

The Lillster

Hi, N-E

I'm trying to organize my life and was wandering if there is some kind of website or application, that will allow me to manage things better, like a timetable to do list, the essentials?

Edit: Maybe this thread would be better in the General Chit Chat section, is it OK if a moderator can move it?

Thanks.

Microsoft Word?

Make a table with all the fields you need? I find that these things don't really help you at all as you start off using it, take loads of time setting it up and then forget about it.

You're better off with a physical product. I've got a small white and pin board in my room. Anything I need to do goes on there.

Microsoft Word?

Make a table with all the fields you need? I find that these things don't really help you at all as you start off using it, take loads of time setting it up and then forget about it.

You're better off with a physical product. I've got a small white and pin board in my room. Anything I need to do goes on there.

Well that's why I thought there might be a website.

If I set it to my home page I won't forget about it.

Something like this: http://www.tadalist.com But a bit more advanced.

Sounds to me like you need a diary?

I already have a diary.

I always leave it in my bag though, so never remember to use it.

Google Calendar!

It will let you create up to 12 calendars (that can all be displayed at once), with reminders, set it up to link to your iPhone/iPod/etc.

I use it to have a calendar for each of my modules, reminders for library books, a timetable calendar that for the first few weeks of new lessons reminded me on my iPhone 10 minutes before lesson where it was, etc.

Er...

What else...

It has a to-do-list.

It's fucking Google and this, awesome.

Offline version?

How, where?

Cuuuuuube, don't die on meeeee!

There's an "Offline" link in the top right corner of the screen. It still opens in a browser, but you can look/add/edit/delete stuff from it while offline and it will sync it when you next connect.