N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Some people on Gaf are speculating that its a new form for Mightyena. If anything the silhouette has got people talking. :D

That's incredibly unlikely. You have to consider in the role that it'll take in the movie, as opposed to pure aesthetics. It's said to be the key Pokémon in the new movie which features illusions and so forth

Gah, just watched the Arceus movie and it dawned on me we never got an Arceus event. Then I see America has some Pikachu coloured Pichu event.. Just when I thought Nintendo was sharing the wi-fi love. :(

Not relevant to the 5th Gen, other than maybe to say, Nintendo should finish this gen properly before moving on.

Gah, just watched the Arceus movie and it dawned on me we never got an Arceus event. Then I see America has some Pikachu coloured Pichu event.. Just when I thought Nintendo was sharing the wi-fi love. :(

Not relevant to the 5th Gen, other than maybe to say, Nintendo should finish this gen properly before moving on.

An Arceus event has been confirmed for Europe, it'll presumably be some time this year (before Summer please, NoE?).

An Arceus event has been confirmed for Europe, it'll presumably be some time this year (before Summer please, NoE?).

Hopefully we should get the Pichu and Jirachi events before HG/SS and then Arceus shortly after.

I bet Serebii knows the dates already.

I know this is the wrong topic to make this in, but it's the most popular.

If I were to transfer a shiny mon using the import GBA to DS thing, would it remain shiny? Because I've just started Ruby with the intention of transferring the starters over to my Diamond, and the Mudkip I picked is shiny! :blank:

I know this is the wrong topic to make this in, but it's the most popular.

If I were to transfer a shiny mon using the import GBA to DS thing, would it remain shiny? Because I've just started Ruby with the intention of transferring the starters over to my Diamond, and the Mudkip I picked is shiny! :blank:

You lucky fuck. Yeah they remain shiny.