N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I like the Fire 3rd Evo. It looks cool. Cooler than Infernape.

I like the grass types usually in Poke games, but often the Fire ones are more stunning, so I go with them. I think I'll choose Fire pig. I hope it's Fire/Ground rather than Fighting again.

Wait....you mean you didn't see a Mexican Wrestler Pig as the natural progression of that starter?

something similar to this 320px-Boarmon.jpg

was my initial thought.

i couldnt see it some how evolving from a 4 legged pig to a 2 legged mexican wrestler no.

but then i guess the other 2 starters final forms are WAY off from the 1st form... difference is they turn out friggin awesome!

Because one has no legs, one has two, and the other has four? :confused::confused:

That's right. I'm going normal colour.

Yes. That and the elbow "stick outs" on the fire one reminded me of Rhyperior instantly.

something similar to this 320px-Boarmon.jpg

was my initial thought.

This is what we want to see... Again.

Ganon_tp.jpg

Hey, that pig is not a mexican wrestler! He's a greco-roman wrestler! Everyone knows mexican wrestlers are masked high-flyers who love to cook!

Anyway, I love that grass snake. The only grass starters I liked before were Chikorita (only chikorita, though) and the Torterra family.

That snake looks awesome.

I'm sure they'll grow on me,

first impressions however were... "Meh"

they set high standards when they revelaed awesome black dragon and awesome white dragon legendaries.

(yeah i'm not down with the Japanese names for these guys)

Indeed, he must be busting his balls off. Theres some awesome new Pokemon. I wanna see sprites of the ice cream Pokemon. I like the garbage bag, and this guy is cool. Bug/Rock hermit crab.

ishizumai.jpg

i like the duck type that literally just got shown

smallbird.jpg

I Shall call him Joey

MEGA EDIT -

www.dotup.org1148971.jpg

AWESOME!

Edited by Murr

literally all day at work i've just been on the Serebii Confired Pokemon thread on his forums re-freshing and checking out all the screenshots of new pokemon.

i really would like to see a completed sprite sheet now ::shrug:

EDIT -

www.dotup.org1149093.jpg

so it's not an event pokemon?