N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Yeah. As you yourself have said, there will be no news until Sunday. After that, there will be scatterings of news until E3. And as Ellmeister said it won't be over here until the latter part of next year.

There will not be daily news for this game. But there is daily Pokemon news at http://www.serebii.net

Yeah but wont coro coro leak it before Pokemon Sunday?

Yeah but wont coro coro leak it before Pokemon Sunday?

No. CoroCoro have decided due to the content they're announcing (not just Pokémon) that they're not going to ship the magazine early. Plus, Pokémon Sunday with the revelation is on this Saturday in our time, but CoroCoro isnt due until the 15th and so we wouldn't have got it leaked normally until the 12th at the earliest

Well I'm sure if they do Serebii will come straight here and let you know. For now try not to think/worry about it too much :)

Ah ok I am just a big faan of Pokemon and I will never stop likeing pokemon.

No. CoroCoro have decided due to the content they're announcing (not just Pokémon) that they're not going to ship the magazine early. Plus, Pokémon Sunday with the revelation is on this Saturday in our time, but CoroCoro isnt due until the 15th and so we wouldn't have got it leaked normally until the 12th at the earliest

so it wont get leaked so what time is Pokemon Sunday on for UK?