N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

The Water starter evolves into Pascal.png

You know I'm right.

(...Yeah, this is probably the last place I'll post this.)

I like the starters. They're awesome. Especially the Grass starter. And the Fire starter is so cuuuuute~ ^-^

And I also like the protagonists. The boy is cute. :3

And Isshu makes me lol at everybody saying that the region will definitely have an 'O' in its name. x3

so what would Isshu be called in english?

Canand we know you're excited but Serebii would not EXCLUDE any information from this thread when he finds it out; so if something has not been addressed it is because it is not currently known :)

I'm guessing probably Ishuu for the english release. Although Japanese is spelt phonetically, they have different sounds for vowels here in some cases as we never have a consistent sound (especially for 'e').

And Canand, a lot of your questions aren't able to answered, we're all waiting for information.

Before the scans came out, some new information was posted on 2ch including the aforementioned possible Pokémon names and the region name which turned out true. This information detailled some attacks, classifications, Zoroark's ability and the special event from the beasts. I have decided to post it with thanks to yaminokame for translation. Remember though that the following information is NOT confirmed yet.

* The Grass Starter, Tsutaja (ツタージャ) is the Grass Snake Pokémon

* The Fire Starter, Pokabu (ポカブ)is the Fire Pig Pokémon

* The Water Starter, Mijumaru (ミジュマル) is the Sea Otter Pokémon

* Zoroark has an ability called Illusion (イリュージョン) which will allow it to transform into various Pokémon. How it differs from the move Transform remains to be seen.

* Two new attacks have been announced;

o A move called Trickery (イカサマ) seems to allow the attack to be calculated using the opponent's stats

o Another move called Claw Sharpen (つめとぎ) raises the user's Attack and Accuracy stats

* The special event activated by the special Raikou, Entei & Suicune given with the upcoming movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark has been detailled. In this event, when you bring the beasts (it is unclear if it's all three or just one)to the game, a special battle will occur. This battle is against a Level 25 Zoroark which will transform into the various Pokémon. At many points, it will break its transformation to allow you to capture it.

Remember, this information is NOT Confirmed as of yet and so it's quite possible that this information is indeed inaccurate. However, as the region name was accurate, it's also quite possibly real.