NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

There's the PokeShifter too. Read my page more closely. The PokéShifter does the proper transfer but is only after the Elite Four. However, the Transfer Machine transfers these four over as soon as you enter Hiun City

Ahhhh my bad!

Serebii....when is this out?

Whats the drill in terms of pictures/sprites/info on the new Pokemon? Is it a case of ; it all gets ripped/hax'd off of the cart and will be online within hours?

* The Transfer Machine with PokéShifter requires DS Download Play which will link into your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver games. This is different from the PokéShifter and allows you to get the beasts and Celebi over to access Zorua & Zoroark. You need to select the words "Everyone Happy Easy Communication" to get it to work (みんな ハッピー かんたん つうしん)) This is done in Hiun City

So does this allow you to transfer all your Pokemon at once or is there still a limit?

The Transfer Machine is for four specific Pokémon;

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/transfermachine.shtml

The PokéShifter is the method of transfer for all the rest. 6 at a time, no word if there's any limits other than that;

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

Serebii....when is this out?

Whats the drill in terms of pictures/sprites/info on the new Pokemon? Is it a case of ; it all gets ripped/hax'd off of the cart and will be online within hours?

That's the plan. Though when do things ever go to plan?

corocoro-pages-8-9.jpg

Leo Sayer fucked a Tauros?!

I've missed it with all the pictures but seen the speculation, but is it official the fire starter going to end up being dual fighting? If so then I might have to break the trend of always picking fire... probably have to go water, since grass types are wank.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

probably have to go water, since grass types are wank.

Bullsheeeet! Grass types are good if you know how to use them... I've always picked the grass starter which has always worked out pretty well, I find them to be more 'tactical' than the other two choices as they often end up learning recovery moves or moves that affect status rather than being all-out attack.

I love the mushroom-pokeball one.

I love the seasonal Deer.

I love the afrobull.

Bullsheeeet! Grass types are good if you know how to use them... I've always picked the grass starter which has always worked out pretty well, I find them to be more 'tactical' than the other two choices as they often end up learning recovery moves or moves that affect status rather than being all-out attack.

Nah, grass types have too many weaknesses for my liking.

Nah, grass types have too many weaknesses for my liking.

That's why it's all about the tactics. It takes a great trainer to master and correctly use the grass type to its full potential.

That's why it's all about the tactics.

Using all them recovery moves as a stall tactic? Tactics are all well and good, but I'd rather use something which can do shit like affect status but not be weak against so many types.

A good tactic is to just abandon your starter after getting the 3rd evolution. Because, who are we trying to fool, the starters suck.

A good tactic is to just abandon your starter after getting the 3rd evolution. Because, who are we trying to fool, the starters suck.

RegalSnake and BadAssOtter disapprove of your statement :(

RegalSnake and BadAssOtter disapprove of your statement :(

Cant go wrong with Charizard / Venasaur / Blastoise

they were well and truley badass!

I'm not talking about the designs btw. Once I get a Gyarados I quit using my starter.

Quite excited by all this, it must be said. Have the 3rd evos not been posted yet or have I missed them?

Here you go brah.

StarterEvolutions.jpg

Quite excited by all this, it must be said. Have the 3rd evos not been posted yet or have I missed them?

In unrelated pokemon news, I'm totally late to the party on this by several years but the whole Gary and his dead Raticate in Red and Blue - any truth?

Re: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.182438-Gary-Oak-Was-The-Good-Guy

Probably not something the designers intentionally put in the game. Raticate is a fairly weak pokémon and it was unlikely Gary was going to keep it in his squad.

I like the idea someone's posted in that thread that Ash is in a coma from the lightning he was hit by in the first episode and every episode from then on is a dream. How cruel would that be, even in his dreams Ash is the worst pokémon trainer ever.

He has won quite a few competitions, I wouldn't call him bad.

His whole "I want to be friends with my Pokémon!" mantra is bullshit. Pokémon were put on this planet to be beaten within an inch of their lives,shoved in tiny, portable capsules, and made to beat other Pokémon to bloodied pulps. Ash stumbles upon a shiny/rare Pokémon, and he helps it get back to its family/mate with a female/go off to fulfil its lifelong dream of becoming a firefighter/go into "training" with someone he barely knows rather than CATCH the bugger.

It also makes me scream inside when he releases the Pokémon. The Pokéball is a symbol of their captivity and mankind's ownership over them, and that's where they should bloody well stay. Ash just allows them to bugger off whenever the hell they want - this is NOT what Pokémon is about. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

His whole "I want to be friends with my Pokémon!" mantra is bullshit. Pokémon were put on this planet to be beaten within an inch of their lives,shoved in tiny, portable capsules, and made to beat other Pokémon to bloodied pulps. Ash stumbles upon a shiny/rare Pokémon, and he helps it get back to its family/mate with a female/go off to fulfil its lifelong dream of becoming a firefighter/go into "training" with someone he barely knows rather than CATCH the bugger.

It also makes me scream inside when he releases the Pokémon. The Pokéball is a symbol of their captivity and mankind's ownership over them, and that's where they should bloody well stay. Ash just allows them to bugger off whenever the hell they want - this is NOT what Pokémon is about. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

They still never mention how they make hamburgers either.

Here you go brah.

StarterEvolutions.jpg

A clone of Dragonair, Rhyperior and Dialga?!

Here you go brah.

StarterEvolutions.jpg

Ythxgdsir!

The last one is stupid, although I love it, the 2nd and 3rd gens bear practically no resemblance...

A clone of Dragonair, Rhyperior and Dialga?!

Because one has no legs, one has two, and the other has four? :confused::confused:

Ythxgdsir!

The last one is stupid, although I love it, the 2nd and 3rd gens bear practically no resemblance...

The water ;

1 - Retard

2 - Cool

3 - Retard.

Before the evo's were unveiled i was pretty dead set on having the fire type because i had the impression he'd turn into some super awesome fire hog thing..

Alas... that was fail...

now the water and grass type final evo's are making it difficult for me to chose which to use.

this would be the first time i'd have started a game not using the fire type.

way to go fire / fighting / standing pig type thing :(

Before the evo's were unveiled i was pretty dead set on having the fire type because i had the impression he'd turn into some super awesome fire hog thing.

Wait....you mean you didn't see a Mexican Wrestler Pig as the natural progression of that starter?