NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I reported my glitched Eevee evolution event using a form on the official site, actually got a reply:

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution.

We anticipate reviewing and investigating the first batch of requests by June 17th. Successful investigations and those confirmed to have completed the promotion in its entirety should be able to receive their Pokémon by approximately June 22nd. We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

At least they are aware they totally screwed up with loads of players.

Whats this like in comparison to ruby/sapphire?

Much much better

Though I know most don't have the Japanese game, as I reported on my site last night, there's a new WiFi event coming

This event gives a Shiny Hydreigon if you have Black or a Shiny Golurk if you have White. These are based on the Pokémon of some characters in the new movies

Though I know most don't have the Japanese game, as I reported on my site last night, there's a new WiFi event coming

This event gives a Shiny Hydreigon if you have Black or a Shiny Golurk if you have White. These are based on the Pokémon of some characters in the new movies

Wow. Jealous :red:

How do I get into Chargestone Cave and that my only route to Mistralton City?

Defeat Driftveil Gym, then you'll be able to get in :)

Defeat Driftveil Gym, then you'll be able to get in :)

Ok...I'm sure I can work that out!

Going to have online that works with my two ds' from nekst week(and hopefully 3ds too) so I want to trade the shiny dogs(preferably from ds games) and Victini and any other legendaries I have missed in the meantime. I also need the the fire starter for b/w. Forgot to trade that one over first in my White version and I don't want to restart when I don't really have to. Also need Purugly or the pre evolution. For some reason I have it in my pokedeks in d/p/hg but I can't find it anywhere.

To sum up:

What I want:

B/W fire starter

Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicine. Preferably from a ds game.

Zorua or the evolution if I can't get the dogs from a ds game.

Purugly or the pre evolution

Victini

The 3 event legendaries on b/w if they have been released.

What I have:

Every other normal Pokemon I haven't requested.

The following legendaries I have more than one of: (they may not all be for sale)

Articuno

Articuno

Articuno*

Zapdos

Zapdos

Moltes

Mewtwo

Raikou

Entei*

Suicune

Lugia*

Ho-oH(dream on ;) )

Latias*

Kyogre*

Jirachi

Jirachi

Jirach*

deoksys(ticket, personally gained on FR)

Uksie

Mesprit

Mesprit*

Azelf

Azelf*

dialga

Palkia*

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

Landorus

Kuyrem

*not mine originally, but they are real.

Edited by Tales

Going to have online that works with my two ds' from nekst week(and hopefully 3ds too) so I want to trade the shiny dogs(preferably from ds games) and Victini and any other legendaries I have missed in the meantime. I also need the the fire starter for b/w. Forgot to trade that one over first in my White version and I don't want to restart when I don't really have to. Also need Purugly or the pre evolution. For some reason I have it in my pokedeks in d/p/hg but I can't find it anywhere.

To sum up:

What I want:

B/W fire starter

Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicine. Preferably from a ds game.

Zorua or the evolution if I can't get the dogs from a ds game.

Purugly or the pre evolution

Victini

The 3 event legendaries on b/w if they have been released.

What I have:

Every other normal Pokemon I haven't requested.

The following legendaries I have more than one of: (they may not all be for sale)

Articuno

Articuno

Articuno*

Zapdos

Zapdos

Moltes

Mewtwo

Raikou

Entei*

Suicune

Lugia*

Ho-oH(dream on ;) )

Latias*

Kyogre*

Jirachi

Jirachi

Jirach*

deoksys(ticket, personally gained on FR)

Uksie

Mesprit

Mesprit*

Azelf

Azelf*

dialga

Palkia*

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

Landorus

Kuyrem

*not mine originally, but they are real.

I'd be willing to trade a Victini for a Regigigas (I stupidly transferred my other Regi's to B/W before catching him in Platinum :rolleyes:)

I did the same thing with Raqyaza on Platinum :( (or was it HeartGold?)

I have one at level 70 and one at level 1.

New Dream World House announced

dwexpansion2.jpg

A New Dream World home has been announced. This home, due for release in the Japanse Dream World on July 16th 2011, is to match the locale; Eindoak in the movies; Victini & The Black Hero: Zekrom and Victini & The White Hero: Reshiram. It is currently unknown if this home comes with new furniture or any new areas such as the Pokémon Café. However, it is said that if you put Reshiram or Zekrom to sleep in it, some new features shall occur.

Completed my National Dex :bouncy:, now to try and clear Super Singles/Doubles on Battle subway to get my final trainer card upgrade.

Where the hell do I get surf from? Apparently I need it to get to Driftveil Gym?

I FINALLY decided to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Legendaries over to Pokemon White to get my Zorua and Zoroark,

I've not played Black in ages, but have my 2nd Celebi and batch of Legendaries ready to send over from Gold as and when.

Need some event's for Pokemon Black & White....

It's disappointing that there are so few events on BW and the Global Link in the west. Japan got so many but we're hardly getting any

I haven't played this in around 2 months :(

When I think of the 160 hours i've put into both Black and White (not even finished everything on them yet!) it saddens me that my 3ds hype took over :(

I know I will return to them soon though.

Question: the eveelution game that I got an Espeon with the magic bounce ability on?

I kinda forgot about it - have I now missed my chance to obtain? :hmm: