NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Until May 1st

But why put it off to later when you'll probably forget. Takes like 20 seconds to log in and enter the password and it'll be ready next time you sync

I went to do this and set up my game for Game Sync, first time. I made a mistake and now it says that I have to wait a day until the machine is repowered. That sucks.

To get Arceus, and any other Pokémon for that matter, do you have to battle it or will it just automatically become yours when you enter the code?

Edited by MindFreak

I went to do this and set up my game for Game Sync, first time. I made a mistake and now it says that I have to wait a day until the machine is repowered. That sucks.

To get Arceus, and any other Pokémon for that matter, do you have to battle it or will it just automatically become yours when you enter the code?

You enter the code and visit the dream world. Then, when you next use Game Sync, it'll be sent to your game where you can encounter it in the Entree Forest where you can capture it in any ball including the special Entree Forest only Dream Ball

Mine is in a Dive Ball

Aye, be awesome when Mewtwo is available for download. Wonder what level they'll set it at??.

Anyway, i have to thank @Serebii. Upon a random post, he advised me to purchase either White or Black as they give a "new" feeling to the series. I have to admit, so far it is a great game. Started off with Shivey (Grass-type), which has evolved. Currently my highest levelled 'Mon at 18, only play the game on the train in and out of work. Have a full quota of 'Mon at my disposal for battles, none below level 10 at present.

Registered myself on the Global Link as well, linked up the game online as well and have access to the Dreamworld feature. Which, i have to say is a great way to get items and some Pokemon from previous titles. Havn't scored a Kanto 'Mon yet, but have 1 from Johto onwards. Can't believe how much fun i'm having with this title to be fair, wish i bought a DS earlier. When i think i'm ready, which won't be for a while anyway, i'm up for online battles. Didn't know where the Entree Forest was until earlier, so very nearly lost Arceus after my last Dreamworld visit.

I still can't use Game Sync! It still says that the machine needs to recharge. Just to be sure: That is how you access the dream world, right?

You access Dreamworld on a computer after putting a Pokemon to bed/sleep on the DS. You do need to register the game on the website (Pokemon.co.uk) and set-up the sync before you access the save file on the DS.

x2 Arceus get.

Also bump:

Going to have online that works with my two ds' from nekst week(and hopefully 3ds too) so I want to trade the shiny dogs(preferably from ds games) and Victini and any other legendaries I have missed in the meantime. I also need the the fire starter for b/w. Forgot to trade that one over first in my White version and I don't want to restart when I don't really have to. Also need Purugly or the pre evolution. For some reason I have it in my pokedeks in d/p/hg but I can't find it anywhere.

To sum up:

What I want:

B/W fire starter

Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicine. Preferably via ds game.

Zorua or the evolution if I can't get the dogs from a ds game.

The 3 event legendaries on b/w if they have been released.

What I have:

Every other normal Pokemon I haven't requested.

The following legendaries I have more than one of: (they may not all be for sale)

Articuno

Articuno

Articuno*

Zapdos

Zapdos

Moltes

Mewtwo

Raikou

Entei*

Suicune

Lugia*

Ho-oH(dream on ;) )

Latias*

Kyogre*

Jirachi

Jirachi

Jirach*

deoksys(ticket, personally gained on FR)

Uksie

Mesprit

Mesprit*

Azelf

Azelf*

dialga

Palkia*

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

Landorus

Kuyrem

*not mine originally, but they are real.

Yeah, America and England share the same WiFi server so if they get an event, so do we.

The rest of Europe gets screwed though. They didn't have the recent Victini one

I missed out on Victini, didn't have the game during the period. I don't intend to miss out on Mewtwo though. Managed to use Arceus earlier in a battle, and only have 1 badge. That is one powerful Pokemon

So went one to download my Mewtwo and noticed a new option on the main screen for a tournament. What's up with that?

So went one to download my Mewtwo and noticed a new option on the main screen for a tournament. What's up with that?

Ah yes. The news I forgot to post here.

On March 15th, registration opens up on the Global Link's Global Battle Union for the special 2012 International Challenge.

This is a WiFi tournament, and the first of the tournaments to be accessible to everyone in the world at the same time

The actual tournament is done from March 21st to March 26th.

Once you've registered on the Global Battle Union, you'll have time to log a team into the Battle Box (check the PC in-game for that. You can store 6 Pok?mon in there.) and then it's accessed in the Battle Tournament bit before entering the game.

The rules are

Double Battles

Level 50 or above (Pok?mon reduced to Level 50 but not brought up)

No two same hold items

Pick 4 of your 6 Pok?mon for each battle

Following Pok?mon not allowed:

Mewtwo

Mew

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys

Dialga

Palkia

Giratina

Phione

Manaphy

Darkrai

Shaymin

Arceus

Victini

Reshiram

Zekrom

Kyurem

Moves not allowed

Sky Drop

Dark Void

The ranking system works in a similar manner to the Mario Kart ranking system. You start off with 1500 points and, as you win, you get more points and lose, you lose points.

Edited by Serebii

Just switched on Black for the first time since I beat it, and checked out the Dream World. It looks pretty good - I wish it had been working when I was actually playing the game! Got myself my second Arceus and third or fourth Mewtwo, anyway. Now when are we actually going to get the last few Pok?mon at the end of the Pok?dex?

#647 Keldeo has just officially been revealed

keldeo2.jpg

For those who don't know, Keldeo is the fourth in the "Muskedeers" which feature Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion. It's a Water/Fighting-type legendary and has a special event in Black & White where it gets its unique move. In legend, it was orphaned during the war between humans and Pok?mon and got raised by the other three.

Japanese release this summer

Finally! Hope we don't have to wait much longer.

Probably December :)

Meloetta will be next year and Genesect the following.

They always release these yearly. Arceus came almost 3 years after Diamond & Pearl.

Snagged a Mewtwo, pity he don't respond to my commands.

Also traded for a Charmander + Polywag in addition to the Dreamworld Pokemon. Mixing it up, using a combo of Unova and Kanto-mon.

Got my Arceus x2 & Mewtwo x2...

Shame it could potentially be such a long wait for Genesect & Meleotta.

Then again I suppose I waited this long for an Arceus. (I've only really started paying attention to special giveaway Pokemon since Heart Gold / Soul Silver came out) So since then i've got every giveaway or event pokemon.

Erm, how do I get Mewtwo? Is Mewtwo even available outside England? I checked Mystery Gift but there was nothing. I think that was how I got my other event Pok?mon but I'm not sure. It's been quite long since I did that last time.