NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Alright... Game in my home towns still open, I can just pop there for this.

@Serebii - My birthday is tomorrow, How do I go about getting the Birthday Togekiss?

Go to Pokemon.com, check your messages on your account. Should have on

My plan for White 2 is to get 2 older 'mon over, probably be Abra as 1 of them. Will ask over at Serebii's place for some assistance with that, or loan a DS off someone.

My plan for White 2 is to get 2 older 'mon over, probably be Abra as 1 of them. Will ask over at Serebii's place for some assistance with that, or loan a DS off someone.

Don't forget that you'll have a hard time getting ones transferred over from other games to obey you until you get certain gym badges. When I played Platinum, my team included a Lucario and Mew transferred from another game, and it was a huge pain when they wouldn't do as they were told.

Aye, already thought ahead for that. Planning on catching a level 5 Abra in Silver/Platinum and transferring over. Won't have an issue after the 1st badge. Same goes for the Nidoran male i plan to take over as well, same level 5 as well.

Why don't you trade Eggs over, that way, when they hatch, they'll be yours and so won't disobey

Why don't you trade Eggs over, that way, when they hatch, they'll be yours and so won't disobey

Good point, I never thought of that! No good for legendaries of course, but great for the rest. That's what I'll be doing!

Don't you need a male and female of each to get an egg?. Do the Gen IV games have the ability to trade eggs?

You need to have the female and a compatible male. You can't transfer Eggs from Gen IV

If you lack a Gen V game, however, you won't be able to trade a team over until after you have beaten the game

You need to have the female and a compatible male. You can't transfer Eggs from Gen IV

If you lack a Gen V game, however, you won't be able to trade a team over until after you have beaten the game

So, you can't trade 'mon from Gen IV games to Gen V games until you've completed the game. Can you transfer them though? I did a little search on Google, it does seem it's possible

I got the first White, but the forest i got at the end wasn't much. In fact, there wasn't anything there except a tree or two and 1 person.

Edited by Jimbob

So, you can't trade 'mon from Gen IV games to Gen V games until you've completed the game. Can you transfer them though? I did a little search on Google, it does seem it's possible

I got the first White, but the forest i got at the end wasn't much. In fact, there wasn't anything there except a tree or two and 1 person.

The transfer doesn't activate until you have complete the game. It's the only way to receive from Gen IV

A bit annoying that there are three stores in Norway that offers Keldeo but there are none of them in my city. Only got Game, but it's not one of the stores in the campaign.

...There are cities in Norway that has GAME and no GameStop/Spaceworld? Really? o_O

But yeah, it's a shame GAME won't be offering it. From my experience they're the only ones to not have trouble activating the event (I've actually had to help GameStop employees numerous times, even though they got perfectly understandable instructions on how to activate it).

So much for all the GAMEs doing the Keldeo giveaway - the Southampton branch certainly aren't. :( Looks like I'll have to do a bit of travelling around to find it.

So much for all the GAMEs doing the Keldeo giveaway - the Southampton branch certainly aren't. :( Looks like I'll have to do a bit of travelling around to find it.

That's odd. GAME specifically stated every store was :/

Yeah, it's only the first day though; they might be a bit slow in setting it up, I guess. If not, I'm going to London next month anyway, and I'm sure to get one there (I hope!).

Got my download from Gamestation in Erdington today (one for each version of the game) had to ask about it at the counter since there was no flyer/information anywhere in shop.

One of my local Game store in comet did not get theres from Nintendo yet the bigger one has so I got my Keldeo

Anyone from London found a shop doing the distribution? I'd imagine that Game Oxford Street won't be doing it since they're closing in a week's time anyway! (and all my other local Game/Gamestation stores have already closed down)

Turns out my GAME is doing the event. I went in today and asked behind the counter, and they said I had to pre-order B&W2 to get it. I've got no intention of getting the game from there, but pre-ordering was free, so I went for it! So that's 647 in my Pokédex...

Turns out my GAME is doing the event. I went in today and asked behind the counter, and they said I had to pre-order B&W2 to get it. I've got no intention of getting the game from there, but pre-ordering was free, so I went for it! So that's 647 in my Pokédex...

Thankfully it's free here unlike Gamestop in the US who are also trying to pull it. However, it's not necessary

This is from an internal GAME memo

(Note - Technically, customers can still download Keldeo if they do not pre-order Pokémon Black & White 2 if they just bring their DS into store, but obviously we are discouraging this and trying to message as a gift available with pre-order.)

Most are just letting anyone download it

Wait... So they aren't just broadcasting it all the time and you have to ask for them to turn it on, or is it a store by store thing?

Wait... So they aren't just broadcasting it all the time and you have to ask for them to turn it on, or is it a store by store thing?

Some stores only turn it on when you want it. It's ridiculous

Bit sneaky that since I have no intention of preordering from them and no doubt will get pressured to do so. At least at the Arceus event it was optional (the 2 events are a bit different though), was tempted to wave my imported cart of Platinum at the girl though. Might just lurk in the store until someone else asks :P

As a side note; did not know you got a Togekiss on your Birthday! :o

Bit sneaky that since I have no intention of preordering from them and no doubt will get pressured to do so.

It's not really any big deal - it's free to pre-order. The guy who served me even said, "Keep the receipt if you decide to buy the game from us," so I don't think he was even expecting me to.