NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

catch-celebi-at-gamestop-20110222044743463-000.jpg

Pokemon fusion? (Celebi's head, Kirlia's body - Celebi's eye colour swapped with Kirlia's body colour?)

Hahaha I think we're on to something here! ;)

Aww you can't blame them for making similar designs once in a while, it's going to happen every so often. I like her design really.

Just seen that Japan's getting a shiny Rayquaza download, lucky them! Rayquaza's my favourite Pokémon, and I'd love a shiny one...

Just seen that Japan's getting a shiny Rayquaza download, lucky them! Rayquaza's my favourite Pokémon, and I'd love a shiny one...

He looks badass in Black!

It's to tie in with the spin-off; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition which is unlikely to get localised, so I doubt the shiny Rayquaza will come as an event

It's to tie in with the spin-off; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition which is unlikely to get localised, so I doubt the shiny Rayquaza will come as an event

That's what I assumed. Maybe I'll be able to find someone to trade me one online, if they become readily available..

For those of you with the English langue games (American, European, Australian), a new WiFi event has been announced. This download provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 which indicates that this is an international occurance of the Movie Event Reshiram & Zekrom that came in July last year in Japan which had the special moves of Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist & Draco Meteor and Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze & Outrage respectively. This event is to run from March 10th 2012 to April 8th 2012. Like the Japanese counterparts, these event Pokémon will acces the special Pokémon Movie Home on the Dream World to access new C-Gears.

For those of you with the English langue games (American, European, Australian), a new WiFi event has been announced. This download provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 which indicates that this is an international occurance of the Movie Event Reshiram & Zekrom that came in July last year in Japan which had the special moves of Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist & Draco Meteor and Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze & Outrage respectively. This event is to run from March 10th 2012 to April 8th 2012. Like the Japanese counterparts, these event Pokémon will acces the special Pokémon Movie Home on the Dream World to access new C-Gears.

Cool thanks for the info

Wow, I've not yet completed Pokemon Black, Only done the 2nd Gym, But I'm already the owner of a Mewtwo, Arceus, Vicinti and soon to be Zekrom. Not to mention the Global Link Pokemon I've been getting too.

Also got the above on my copy of White which I have completed. Seem to be Wifi / Global Link Pokemon available almost fortnightly so far this year.

:)

For those with the English games, a Darkrai WiFi event has been announced. Full details of this event have yet to be completely detailed but we will learn new information on May 9th with distribution running from the same day. This event is to tie in with the TCG release of the TCG set: Dark Explorers on May 9th.

For those with the English games, a Darkrai WiFi event has been announced. Full details of this event have yet to be completely detailed but we will learn new information on May 9th with distribution running from the same day. This event is to tie in with the TCG release of the TCG set: Dark Explorers on May 9th.

Awwww YEAH.... Not got Darkrai yet. Now I shall have 2 :)

Just like buses, wait for one, two come along yada yada....

Cool I cant wait to get my Darkrai for Pokemon White and then I will transfer it to Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2

I love Darkrai. :heart:

Darkvoid, Nightmare, Dream eater + Bad Dreams is a great combo to use for fun. (I think it should also have a second abilty of Un nerve)

New Global Link event for you guys

PORYEUROGAMERNET is the pass to get Porygon

I sold this game quite a while ago but now i regret it. If i buy it again will i be able to get hold of the wi fi event pokemon?

For you players in the UK, the Keldeo event has been announced. This event will be distributed in GAME and Gamestation stores from September 1st 2012 to October 11th 2012 for Pokémon Black & White.

For you players in the UK, the Keldeo event has been announced. This event will be distributed in GAME and Gamestation stores from September 1st 2012 to October 11th 2012 for Pokémon Black & White.

I thought today we will now what GAME and Gamestation stores will have the event

The official site updated with further details on Keldeo. It implied it's ALL stores

The official site updated with further details on Keldeo. It implied it's ALL stores

Hope that's the case; I don't want to be travelling all over the place to get Keldeo.

Well there aren't many GAME/Gamestation stores left to have in the event in :P All the ones that were near me closed :(

Might pop into my local store and see if they are running this event, not that they run many events. My local is in Cardiff now, no longer Scumport (sorry, Newport) is an option.

Not that i've touched White since i completed it, playing Silver at the moment with Platinum in the waiting shadows.

Alright... Game in my home towns still open, I can just pop there for this.

@Serebii - My birthday is tomorrow, How do I go about getting the Birthday Togekiss?