NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

You just got new info in the form of new pokemon. Can't you be satisfied with that?!?! :nono:

Yeah I am happy but I thought we would be geting something on Pokemon Sunday.

Yeah I am happy but I thought we would be geting something on Pokemon Sunday.

You got more Nakagawa Shōko, how are you not happy?

we did not get any new info.

You would've if it hadn't been for those meddling leaks!

Evil leaks...

What's Serebii's opinion on all this.

His opinion is "damn, wish I could get on N-Europe but I'm having server errors"

And also: "James Corden is vile".

YAY another new bird type :)

i love them...

Mamepato's final evolution (if there is one?!?) will be joining my flying team

Staraptor

Pidgeot

Swellow

Fearow

Honchkrow

Noctowl

but who to drop... Fearow or Honchkrow?

also like the news i read about Tauros having an Evolution.

they best show alot of Black & White at e3 tonight :)

they best show alot of Black & White at e3 tonight :)

I wouldn't count on it. Pokemon is almost never shown at E3.

I wouldn't count on it. Pokemon is almost never shown at E3.

It might be at E3.

Hihidaruma wins the award for "Best Eyebrows". I love that Pokémon already.

I agree.

This guy is fierce, I already want to hold on to his Big brows like handles and ride across the pokeverse punching bug catchers in the face with his fists of FLAME!

Take that you useless child who is unable to catch a weedle. Go back to your mom.

Man I'm a sucker for new Pokemon gets me way too excited. :grin:

The Zebra king looks like a happy beast, he is smiling at me though it also looks like there is nothing go on in its brain and would spend the majority of time in battle ramming his jagged head into a wall. :heh:

I would definitely let the crocodile and Croagunk have a creepy stare down. That would be sweet. :)

th_GatorsGonnaGait.gif?t=1276615925

Pigeon Freak is cool, I was wandering what new bird they'd use. Wandering what it evolves into because a FAT pigeon would be epic only made better if it has lost a leg to diabetes.

The gears are fine looking, I'm not that fussed about them at the moment.

Pink Pigrat the squidge creeps me out slightly just by the fact that that tiny thing can lift up pokemans. I'd make it levitate snorlaxes on top of each other to create an OVERWHELMING TOWER OF RONFLEX. I'd on the top awaiting my challengers. :D

Mini Mouse is the coolest/cutest looking I would legitamately have one as a pet and I can in 2011. (close enough) :yay:

Don't get your hopes up. Pokemon almost never makes it to the Nintendo conferences.

The fire ape looks too digimon-esque.

Cogmon/Gear is my favourite thing. In the same school of pokemon as Magneton and Voltorb, but only adds.

The fire ape looks too digimon-esque.

Cogmon/Gear is my favourite thing. In the same school of pokemon as Magneton and Voltorb, but only adds.

I've heard that complaint so many times for so many Pokémon

Its like the age old "The Simpsons hasn't been good since [arbitrary number] season" moan that occurs every time someone mentions the simpsons on the internet.

Its like the age old "The Simpsons hasn't been good since [arbitrary number] season" moan that occurs every time someone mentions the simpsons on the internet.

Hilariously, if we were getting Gen I Pokémon now for the first time, we'd get the same complaints.

Any one who has played these games in Japanese may realise the importance of what I'm about to say..

I'm starting to notice the game is actually going to be using Kanji in the text, which as far as I know, is a first in the mains series at least.

At 1:39 in the video I noticed instead of seeing the usual pure hiragana (and katakana for names) text 'わたしのなまえはアララギといいます’, this generation it seems it will be using basic kanji:

'わたしの名前はアララギといいます’. (Both lines mean 'My name is Araragi')

Some thing confused me though, it seems the game isn't going to fully Kanji (hence its age group) so it's introducing basic Kanji. Here's where I'm quite confused, it has the Kanji for 'Name'(Romanized: Namae , Hiragana: なまえ , Kanji: 名前) but not one of the most basic Kanji, which is 'I' (Romanized: Watashi , Hiragana: わたし , Kanji: 私).

This is probably just an early script and I'm over analysing, but if they want to introduce basic Kanji to the series, why is something as basic as 'I' not included when a two part Kanji for 'Name' is?

Perhaps they don't plan to introduce kanji and its just currently written in kanji because its more natural for the developers to do so and one of the last steps is dekanjising it all?

But I agree, you'd start with something like watashi, even I recognise that kanji! :p

This is probably just an early script and I'm over analysing, but if they want to introduce basic Kanji to the series, why is something as basic as 'I' not included when a two part Kanji for 'Name' is?

I know, stupid right? just doesn't make sense.

just doesn't make sense.

I agree.

Fuck sake Game Freak, learn English.

Can someone remove the Geordie propaganda from the thread title, please?