NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Actually, from what we can tell, all data is sent from the game. For example, IIRC you can use a Japanese Pokéwalker with a US game and the Pokéwalker will have the US interface

That's what I was thinking, but could never confirm thanks to the lack of flash cards with an IR port.

That would have been a very interesting thing to hack..

I think Gen 3 was the one I played the most and had the most fun with.

The latest issue of Nintendo Dream has provided new insights into the special Illusion ability that Zoroark & Zorua both have. This ability, as we knew previously, allows for Zorua/Zoroark to be transformed into another Pokémon when sent into battle, as seen with the special event when you capture Zoroark. However, prior to now, the details of the ability were not known. We now know the details of this ability. The ability allows for Zorua & Zoroark to be in the form of the Pokémon in second place in your party at the time of it being sent out. This means that if you have say Jigglypuff in the front of your party, Zorua & Zoroark would appear in battle as a Jigglypuff. As we know from before, it keeps its Dark-type, but its appearance and name will match the Pokémon of which it has an Illusion.

This means if you send Zoroark out with Hitmonchan second in your party, it will appear as a Hitmonchan, your opponent will try and use Psychic, and it will fail!

In addition to those details, it provided a massive image of the Isshu region, showing more areas than the images so far. It doesn't provide new details but does show an airfield and speculates that there is an airport in the game and various places such as a theme park, windmills, ancient ruins and what they think is a blast furnace.

I think Gen 3 was the one I played the most and had the most fun with.

Same. I think for me personally this was because of the internet revolution at the time, I use to spend hours on the net finding out secrets. Trying to confirmm rumours about Jirachi and Deoxys. I also met some great online friends through this gen using forums, even got some kid in America to send me a couple of e-Cards including the EON Ticket. Good times.

In addition to those details, it provided a massive image of the Isshu region, showing more areas than the images so far. It doesn't provide new details but does show an airfield and speculates that there is an airport in the game and various places such as a theme park, windmills, ancient ruins and what they think is a blast furnace.

A BIG ISSHU?

Sorry mate ain't got no change.

I am one sly mother fucker.

A BIG ISSHU?

Sorry mate ain't got no change.

I am one sly mother fucker.

I actually labelled it "Big Isshu Map" on the Pre-Release page :p

A theme park? ReZ will never progress past that point.

September 18th

And Anime style characters appearing when you talk to some people as well looking at your website.

This is just what I need for Japanese 'revision', will be importing from Japan for once.

NEWS JUST IN. This guy claims he is beyond a champion. I reckon this guy is the big bad guy. Or some thing incredibly silly likely some butthurt sidekick rival you get these days.

Edited by Debug Mode

Cool a Airport and a Theme park in a Pokemon game bring it on OMG I gone in to Hyper mode.

And Anime style characters appearing when you talk to some people as well looking at your website.

This is just what I need for Japanese 'revision', will be importing from Japan for once.

Would be kind of neat doing like a persona style pokemon game with when talking an anime version of them appear next the text box.

Double battles are confirmed to make a return

doublebattle.jpg

Cool I like Double battle. Now we need Pokemon to follow you.

So yeah, 8 new Pokémon & Triple Battles

ohasuta.jpgohasuta2.jpgtriplebattle.jpg

First we have Ononokusu (オノノクス), the mantis like Pokémon

Next is Doryuuzu (ドリュウズ) a mole with a giant claw on its tail

Next is Desukan (デスカーン), the sarcophagus-esque Pokémon with ghostly arms

Then Denchura (デンチュラ )is shown, which appears to be a Tarantula

Finally is Moguryu (モグリュー), the baby mole Pokémon seen in the below screenshot.

It appears that Doryuuzu may be Moguryu's evolution. It also revealed a Grass-type attack called Grass Mixer (グラスミキサー) and one called Drill Liner (ドリルライナー). We also know of a new are called White High-Link (ホワイトのハイリンク) which has your trainer transform into what may be a multiplayer avatar and the link up with the internet we mentioned earlier this month is called the Pokémon Global Link. Its functions are still unknown

It also confirms that there are now Three on Three battles. There is also a brand new option in the battle menu in what appeared to be a trainer battle. Along with Fight, Run & Pokémon and Shooter. It is unknown what Shooter is for or what use it has.

So yeah, 8 new Pokémon & Triple Battles

ohasuta.jpgohasuta2.jpgtriplebattle.jpg

First we have Ononokusu (オノノクス), the mantis like Pokémon

Next is Doryuuzu (ドリュウズ) a mole with a giant claw on its tail

Next is Desukan (デスカーン), the sarcophagus-esque Pokémon with ghostly arms

Then Denchura (デンチュラ )is shown, which appears to be a Tarantula

Finally is Moguryu (モグリュー), the baby mole Pokémon seen in the below screenshot.

It appears that Doryuuzu may be Moguryu's evolution. It also revealed a Grass-type attack called Grass Mixer (グラスミキサー) and one called Drill Liner (ドリルライナー). We also know of a new are called White High-Link (ホワイトのハイリンク) which has your trainer transform into what may be a multiplayer avatar and the link up with the internet we mentioned earlier this month is called the Pokémon Global Link. Its functions are still unknown

It also confirms that there are now Three on Three battles. There is also a brand new option in the battle menu in what appeared to be a trainer battle. Along with Fight, Run & Pokémon and Shooter. It is unknown what Shooter is for or what use it has.

Triple battles?! That's odd, I was going to post earlier about having the whole team fight as a joke but they look like they're heading in that direction..!

I don't like the new triple battle things and the new pokemon look really odd.

Oh holy fuck, triple battles? Guess we'l be seeing a whole team battle one generation

It seems.. too hectic though, although there probably is one, I can't possibly imagine what mechanic will differ triple battles from double aside from an extra Pokemon each side.

I guess there's going to be new moves or re-evaluations of old moves to differ from buffing stats of one Pokemon, two Pokemon to all 3.

Still.. no clue!

EDIT: Oh, there's a 'shooter' option. I guess this confirms there is some new mechanic rather than just an extra Pokemon.

Edited by Debug Mode

This thing in the middle:

ohasuta2.jpg

looks a bit like an evolved/deformed Nosepass to me:

nosepass.png

NOSES EVERYWHERE!