NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Except its much bigger.

And we all know size is important. Don't we ReZ?

They don't call me Sausage Deployer for nothing.

They stun. One colour, black or fucking white. Don't you dare bring other colours into this, you cunts. *glaring at all the 4th gen legendaries*

I want to hug them both.

Then beat them to within an inch of death and stuff them into a ball forever.

I actually like these. 3rd and 4th generation legendaries looked so complex, they looked like machines. At least these look somewhat mystical and spiritual.

I gotta admit, those two Legendaries look super badass.

Fuck me, I'm getting White version. And not because it is also my skin colour.

It's not racist any more guys! The white one is in the black version, the black one in the white version! It's alreeeeeeeeeeet

I am geting the black version because I like Reshiram and who comes up with therse sought of names and I thought we well not get anymore info untill June.

June's only a few days away.

Yeah it's neley E3 aswell I hope the games are at E3 and which one are you geting?

Apparently an early code playable copy of Pokemon Black and White is gonna be shown behind closed doors today at Nintendo's London MCM Expo booth. Best thing is my mate is working there as a steward and might be able to get me in on the sly.

Mario Galaxy 2 is also playable but we don't care about that in this thread.

Apparently an early code playable copy of Pokemon Black and White is gonna be shown behind closed doors today at Nintendo's London MCM Expo booth. Best thing is my mate is working there as a steward and might be able to get me in on the sly.

If so, try to sly me some details ;)

Going slightly under the radar, the Daisuki Club site has confirmed that the two new Pokémon; Reshiram & Zekrom, revealed yesterday, are part Dragon-type. It is unknown if they are pure Dragon or if they have a secondary type. In addition to this, the Daisuki Club also confirmed that the two game versions are going to have further differences outside of the exclusive Pokémon we have come to expect. To what extent, we don't yet know.

Going slightly under the radar, the Daisuki Club site has confirmed that the two new Pokémon; Reshiram & Zekrom, revealed yesterday, are part Dragon-type. It is unknown if they are pure Dragon or if they have a secondary type. In addition to this, the Daisuki Club also confirmed that the two game versions are going to have further differences outside of the exclusive Pokémon we have come to expect. To what extent, we don't yet know.

ReshiRAM & ZekROM

Computer-type Confirmed! :p

So they're Dragon/Computer type. Awesome.

I'm working at the Expo this weekend too - I'm standing at the NEO stand right now! :) Come and find me if you manage to get to see the game (and see if your mate can get me in too! ;))

EDIT: Just asked at the Nintendo stand, and the lady there didn't know if there would be a preview or not. She took my details down and will come and find me if there is anything, though.

Edited by Mike

Cool I hope it gets leaked I got a feling that we have to wait untill E3.

Major Pokemon games are rarely even mentioned at E3, don't get your hopes up.

So I went to Expo today and they did actually have a behind closed doors event. I wasn't allowed to go in of course, but it was invite only to select members of the press. I saw a someone with an Edge badge and a Eurogamer one as well..

Awfully suspect.

Ah well, they never came back to me about the event. NEO magazine's obviously not important enough. ;)

Edited by Mike

Pokemon and Nintendo revealed this week the cover art of the much awaited Pokemon Black & White for the Nintendo DS and a hint of a new features for a DSi users.

Each of the version have their own legendary Pokemon. Pokemon Black will have the legendary Reshiram, while the White version will have Zekrom.

As we analyze closely the box art of Pokemon Black & White, we can see the code TWL as it clearly indicates that it’s a DSi-enhanced games, rather than NTR code which is found in a regular DS game. No information revealed so far as to what features it will have on DSi users.

76af6dec.jpg

Link http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/05/29/pokemon-black-new-features-on-dsi/

Edited by canand

Yeah.. I went to expo.. THE FUCKING TROLL, THAT REPRESENTATIVE FUCKING LAUGHED. Oh if only it were the game cube day's and my mockery of sales worked in revenge..

September in Japan eh? Import job it is! Need some Japanese revision afterall :laughing:

So, it seems Zekrom may be Electric/Dragon

Noooo. I want Dark/Dragon. I'm still hoping for Light type.