NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Around this time Mew came into being by itself containing the DNA of every pokemon to exist.

Doesn't that make Mew the strongest Pokemon? It has the DNA of every Pokemon including Arceus and every other legendary Pokemon. It must have all of their powers as well after all, it can learn their moves.

I have the DNA of my mother, doesn't mean I can sew :p

And it has the DNA of all Pokémon, thus meaning some advantages are negated because of fucking Bidoof.

And its Pokémon, not science...

And it has the DNA of all Pokémon, thus meaning some advantages are negated because of fucking Bidoof.

Sums it up pretty well!

I had to thank this because of Fucking Bidoof. I hate it....so much. Just....everything about it it's design the sound it makes how bloody often the damn thing appears.

Where are we geting new info Hurrey up Coro Coro.

Here you go.

Pokémon Black & White - CoroCoro July Issue

The first bits of this month's issue of the Japanese publication CoroCoro have leaked on various Japanese forums. As usual, we're getting it gradually so please bare with us. There is lots of rumoured information but we need to wait and see. Keep checking back. As of now, the image we have is too blurry to tell what's said. We'll bring anymore as and when it comes

The Mouse Pokémon shown is said to be called Chiramii (チラーミィ). It is Normal-type, the Chinchilla Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall, 5.8kg high. It's abilities are Cute Charm & Technician. It has a move called Sweep Slap (スイープビンタ) which attacks several times consecutively.

The as of yet unknown Pokémon at the top is called Munna(ムンナ)

There is also a new Bird Pokémon. Details to come

The new Professor Dr. Araragi (アララギ博士 ) has a Chiramii

Edited by Dante

Cogmon = Awesome.

Birdmon = Awesome.

Grey-Eeveemon = Awesome.

Girly-Tumourmon = ........................

A female professor in my Pokemon? Fuck right off. Black and White confirmed to be big girly games.

I want me one of those Giaru (Gear) Pokemans though.

Final details

The first bits of this month's issue of the Japanese publication CoroCoro have leaked on various Japanese forums. As usual, we're getting it gradually so please bare with us. There is lots of rumoured information but we need to wait and see. Keep checking back. As of now, the image we have is too blurry to tell what's said. We'll bring anymore as and when it comes with thanks to yaminokame for translations.

• The Mouse Pokémon shown is said to be called Chiramii (チラーミィ). It is Normal-type, the Chinchilla Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall, 5.8kg. It's abilities are Cute Charm & Technician. It has a move called Sweep Slap (スイープビンタ) which attacks several times consecutively.
  • The pig like Pokémon is called Munna(ムンナ). It is the Dream Eater Pokémon and is Psychic-type. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg. It has the abilities Forewarn & Synchronise. It has an attack called Telekinesis (テレキネシス) which makes the opponent float in the air.
  • The strange dual cog Pokémon is called Gear (ギアル). It is the Gear Pokémon, is a pure Steel-type. It is 0.3m, 21.0kg and has the abilities Plus & Minus. It has a new attach called Gear Saucer (ギアソーサー) which attacks multiple times
  • The bird Pokémon called Mamepato (マメパト). It is the Baby Pigeon Pokémon. is Normal-Flying type. It is 0.3m and 2.1kg. It has the Super Luck ability or a new ability called Pigeon Heart (はとむね) which seems to prevent its Defense stat from lowering
  • The ape Pokémon called Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ). It is the Flaming Pokémon, is Fire-type. It is 1.3m and 92.9kg. It has a new ability called Encourage (ちからづく)
  • The zebra Pokémon called Shimama (シママ). It is the Charged Pokémon, is Electric-type. It is 0.8m and 29.8kg. Its abilities are LightningRod & Motor Drive. It has a new attack called Wild Bolt (ワイルドボルト) which hurts both Shimama and the Pokémon)
  • The crocodile Pokémon called Meguroko (メグロコ). It is the Desert Crocodile Pokémon, is Ground-type & Dark-type. It is 0.7m and 15.2kg. Its abilities are Intimidate & Earthquake Spiral (じしんかじょう) which raises its attack when the opponent is Knocked Out
  • The new Professor Dr. Araragi (アララギ博士 ) has a Chiramii
  • There is a new feature called the C Cog which allows you to play with various connection capabilites. To what end is not known, but there is a screenshot of the player in the Pokémon Centre with various connection stats at the bottom.
  • In this game Global Terminal inside of the Pokemon center and it is called "Random Match". It just says that you can play freely with people from all over the country in random match mode. Then says that in spring 2011 that foreign players will join. The Global Terminal is now also located in the Pokémon Centres

[in this game Global Terminal inside of the Pokemon center and it is called "Random Match". It just says that you can play freely with people from all over the country in random match mode. Then says that in spring 2011 that foreign players will join. The Global Terminal is now also located in the Pokémon Centres

Hurray! (times 10)

The pig like Pokémon is called Munna(ムンナ). It is the Dream Eater Pokémon and is Psychic-type. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg. It has the abilities Forewarn & Synchronise. It has an attack called Telekinesis (テレキネシス) which makes the opponent float in the air.

Drowzee pre-evol???

Hihidaruma wins the award for "Best Eyebrows". I love that Pokémon already.

I like chiramii but that tumour pokemon is just weird, and the flowers and colour dont help.

Pokebeach has some rumours. TBF they post any old fucking rumours on their site, so far from legitimate yet, but they say that.

This afternoon we were contacted by a man named Martijn Müller, the webmaster of an old and famous Zelda website. He claimed to have insider information on Black and White, and after spending a few hours verifying he was who he claimed to be, we decided to indulge and see what he had to say. Granted, we often get a lot of people claiming to know insider information on Pokemon games, with some going to extreme lengths to fool us. However, he has revealed insider information to gaming communities before, which leads us to believe he is telling the truth. He also personally showed me some developer material from Black and White, which further cemented to me that he was telling the truth. Nevertheless, this information could be one highly elaborate scheme (it wouldn't be the first time), so for now, please just take all of it with a grain of salt - it's not confirmed and could be fake. As a fan site it is our duty to post rumors when we have gone to reasonable lengths to verify the sources, which is why we decided to post this. Remember, grain of salt!

There will be 157 new Pokemon, bringing the total amount to 650.

Like how Giratina compliments Dialga and Palkia, a large, green cobra will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom.

Tauros will have an evolution: Minotauros. It stands on two legs.

In previous games, either through moves or through abilities, players were able to alter the weather conditions of the battle field to boost certain types. For example, Groudon's Drought summons sunlight, which boosts Fire-type moves by 50%. In Black and White, players will be able to collect certain items that alter the weather conditions of the battle field. Approximately twenty of these items will affect the weather conditions so that they will boost certain types (kind of like Stadium cards in the TCG?), with some types getting added bonuses depending on the item. As a side note, in today's CoroCoro scans, there was a screenshot showing a new weather indicator (we overlooked it), which could give credence to this claim. One example will be setting up a Poison Field, which causes all Poison-type attacks to gain 30% accuracy, Sludge Bomb to have a 100% poison rate, and the effects of Toxic Spikes' poison to have an immediate effect.

Black and white, good versus evil, and yin and yang are going to play a major part in the plot. However, unlike previous Pokemon games, the decisions and choices you make will "influence" the plot of the game. If you make "good" choices, you might get certain help or items, whereas "bad" choices could have negative effects. The point is that the plot will not be as cut-and-dry as previous games, changing depending on the player's actions.

Tsutaaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru had rough designs over this past year or so, but in the last few months received major overhauls, becoming the final designs we see today.

Minotauros sounds cool. Dark/Normal please.

we did not get any new info.

You just got new info in the form of new pokemon. Can't you be satisfied with that?!?! :nono: