NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 12

I'm not even playing and I was dying to know the scores! :heh:

Not too bad a result for me really. Not been put down into lower leagues, and got a game in hand on the relegation lot!

Big game against Happenstance. And just noticed I get Oddy for my double header :p, shall definitely be interesting since I've never played him before, so I'm not too confident.

I finally won! Mortimer has scored his first, second, and third goal for the club, yet still only played to his skill level, how disappointing. I sense a difficult period coming up though with Mcoy to play next, followed by a game against Cubic, then those two again!

Was surprised yet delighted to look up at the top league to see Noodle leading the way, I remember when I first joined they went up with me from the bottom division, what an amazing achievement! Also undecided what I want the Elites to do, I want them to stay up for Ell to be happy, but then I'd love to snatch promotion, them get relegated, and have a good, old fashioned Essex Derby next season :wink:!

Ha ha! A draw! Yay! I put out my youth team expecting an obliteration. Well chuffed with that point.

I've won all 3 at home, and lost all 3 away...wonder what i'm doing wrong away :/

Good times I feel my team is back to its best, huge match against my old foe next.

Can someone sell me a good goalie? (Only half kidding)

Edited by Haden

I played through-plays against dyson's tighten the wings... i guessed his formation, he didn't guess mine... i marked his playmaker, he didn't mark mine... i set a win bonus, he didn't... i long balled to bypass his superior midfield.

I basically got the tactics bang on.. They couldn't have been better, so it was obvious that the result would be a 3-0 win to Dyson.

How the FUCK does Xpert come up with this shit :nono:

I played through-plays against dyson's tighten the wings... i guessed his formation, he didn't guess mine... i marked his playmaker, he didn't mark mine... i set a win bonus, he didn't... i long balled to bypass his superior midfield.

I basically got the tactics bang on.. They couldn't have been better, so it was obvious that the result would be a 3-0 win to Dyson.

How the FUCK does Xpert come up with this shit :nono:

Xpert eleven is 65% based on skill and form, another 20% is on the tactics and 15% is luck.

I knew i could get the tactics though, so again didn't risk playing any youths hoping that i'd pick up points.

I might just fuck this season off and start playing my youths to get their experience.

It seems tactics count for nothing against skill levels and form, and no matter how much i spend on training at the moment, the form just keeps dropping as soon as it raises slightly at all.

Was never too sure on a win, against Cube, but I expected a closer score. Did guess his formation right but screwed up on the playmaker so I guess the rest of his midfield go too much playtime.

Back to 4th spot, and even if I win the next one I don't think I will move up as the top 3 have more or less walkovers. My next match is also going to be way more difficult than it should have been, with two of my best and oldest strikers out on injury and red card, screwing up my age average big time. They should both be back for the match against VVV, which might be my most important match of the season. If I can't beat him, my chances for relegation are slim to none.

Tales mate.. its promotion (to go up a division) you want. relegation is going down a division :grin:

Got raped! 3-1 defeat with 60+% possession. I didn't have many chances. I think playing with long balls was my mistake. Most of my team played to their skill rating, and my defender who got injured was replaced by someone who performed above theirs - I just didn't make enough chances, and didn't capitalise on the ones i did make.

3-1 is a bit steep though! Goals from all over the pitch. Don't know what was up with my keeper. Sitting above teh relegation zone again!

Wow the top league is very tight. I moved up from 2nd bottom to 4th after these games. Very close match for me away to Happenstance. Glad I managed to get it in the end! I got my tactics spot-on with the 3-5-2. Made the most of my good midfield to support my shitty forwards.

Well pleased with myself. :)

Top of the league and having a laugh :awesome: Anything about 4th bottom is a bonus though.

Xpert eleven is 65% based on skill and form, another 20% is on the tactics and 15% is luck.

And 100% reason to remember the game!

Mcoy has decided to play his manager card and SPICE things up a bit, Mcoy knows he will be public enemy number one and dosen't care.

Mcoy is happy to welcome those who wish to join his "alliance"

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Nelson Guara has been ditched by his girlfriend and has lost focus on football and thereby lost quite a lot of form.

Takes the piss... he had no form to lose anyway.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with form this season :shakehead

There are rumours of a Triple Alliance in the realms. Haden United is scared and proposes a Triple Entente to counter this threat.

tripleentente.jpg

Just checked the league for the first time this week to see I'd won 2 matches 3-0. Not bad!

premier-league-badge.gif

United we March

Haden United 5-2 The Sixty Fourthers

Haden United kept up their good run of results of late with a thumping victory over the 64s. The 64s who last season beat United away from home had no such luck this time. Things started off well though as a nervy United gave a penalty away, Rikabi made no mistakes and put the 64s ahead. After the break however United seemed to have something to prove, Dinsdale slammed in a long range shot after making himself some space a minute after the restart to make it 1-1. Then between 50-61 minutes United scored 3 times. Twice Dinsdale sought out Weesle via a cross who headed the ball home, the other goal was a great header from Durov. Osman the 64s sole striker was sent off for pushing a United player in frustration. However even with no strikers the 64s scored via a Baralla shot. However it was Uniteds and Dinsdales day (was his 175th game for the club), Dinsdale flicked the ball to Durov who volleyed home a short range goal to make it 5-2. United stay in 3rd and have moved away from the pack with a great 3 win streak against some tough opponents. The 64s awful away form carries on, they have now conceded 14 away goals in 3 games.

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 Roostophe Rovers

Odwinica after drawing with Haden United have caused another shock holding Rovers to a 0-0 draw. Odwinica played 4-4-2 against Rovers 3-5-2 formation, Rovers with this formation and their superior players gained more possession and chances. But only just, they had 53% possession and 3 chances to 1 for Odwinica. Rovers strikers Mazzoleni included this game were not up to the task and underperformed. While Odwinicas defense and goalie all played above their ability. The draw rounds off a very bad week for Rovers after such a great start. Regardless they would still be most peoples favorites to win the title but their next game, home to Noodle is must win. Odwinica still looks like a team that will go down, only 1 goal from 5 games is not healthy, but they are shocking people along the way with a team that is less than 3 seasons old.

AFC Rez Rabies 0-1 Noodle Esporte Clube

Noodle gained a great away win against fellow promotees Rabies to go top in the league! The game started off quietly with only 3 chances shared between the teams, crucially though Rabies best midfielder Zellman was injured after only 5 minutes. Rabies midfield without Zellman was underpowered compared to Noodles line up, after the break they created no more chances while Noodle made 3. Rabies star striker Wiberg was injured in the 2nd half and things started to tilt even more towards Noodle. Rabies seemed to be just about holding out and the final whistle was about to be blown Noodle launched one last attack. Batistuta burst down the wing and swung the ball in for Robinho to attach to and head in. The away fans who had heard on the radio that Roostophe Rovers had been held to a draw went ecstatic as they realized they were now top of the league. Noodle a club that is in their 4th season is now at the pinnacle of xpert. While this may well change in their next game its quite an achievement. For Rabies things are not going well, they had a 100% record against Noodle before this game, Rabies have a game off now and need to reassess tactics for when they get back.

Happenstance FC 2-3 Secret United

Secret United poured more misery on Happenstance edging them in a thrilling encounter. United burst out the box badly wanting to re-establish themselves as a dominant force in the league. Heinze then Rundberg scored, Rundbergs long range strike was especially important. His 1st goal in his 1st game for the club came just as the manager was complaining about his other strikers. Happenstance struck back with Phingphaew who is always a threat heading Happenstance back into contention. United played 3-5-2 seemed to be in full flow and Brusling got his 4th goal of the season with a well placed header that looped over Happenstance's goalie. Happenstance broke away from United pressure as Phingphaew took it past United's undermanned defense and scored again. United however were so good at keeping the ball with their superior and well manned midfield, in the end they had 59% possession. United closed the game off and won the game, as a crucial win for United putting them back in the top tier. For Happenstance after their opening win they have gone 5 games without a win and are now in the relegation zone.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Happenstance FC 2-3 Secret United, great away win for Secret United to re-establish themselves as a top tier team, Happenstance are in trouble now.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, are on fire at the moment need to stop conceding so many goals though!

Player of the Day: Noel Dinsdale, Haden United, 4 assists and a goal his best performance in a 175 game career.

2:20 on that video is insanely cool. Looks like someone's taken the first guy in the line and just dragged him backwards creating a blur.

My captain is called Jordi Alflen, not Alfen.

I only say this because he will be retiring soon and is probably my star player.

:heh: