N-Europe

Epic Game ~ 1 ~

ReZourceman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I'm gonna try and see if I can help the people in the prison cells, then.

*goes to the prison cells*

Being brave is pretty shit when you're too late to be brave...

I'll go to the voices too!

Jayseven and Dannyboy walked towards the cells. They crossed through two doors (jail type ones) and walked into the main room, whilst remaining in the shadows.

There was a lot of talking and some shouting....however half of the cells were open. The voices and shouting appeared to be coming from the closes cells. They looked at each other. As they glanced at eachother they saw in the corner of their eyes the door behind them was shut.

They walked upto it, calm at first, but then realised it was locked from the other side.

Across the cell blocks there is another door.

The pair step out into the cells, and look at the empty cells. One of the other prisoners sees them.

"OI! Who are ya! The FUCK are ya!?!"

The others ran towards their cell doors, and a large commotion started.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YA EHH?!!!"

-------------

Moogle checks Cell Block B, but the door is locked, there doesn't seem to be a way to get in.

Cube checks cell block C. The place is completely deserted. Like the other block it has an entrance type area, but the whole place is ramsacked. Tables have been pushed over, papers all over the floor. Eerily there is a trail of blood on the floor. Its still wet. It goes down the hall, but its pitch black. The power doesn't seem to be working in this building.

*talks him down*

"SPEAK UP BOY, YOU'RE MUMBLING!"

I'm trying to find everyone. I trip over something... it seems to be an unconscious person.

*pokes person*

I'll check Moogle's head for wounds, and bandage it up if there is any bleeding. I'll probably need to drag him into the light first, though.

Bandages depleted.

Moogle seems alive, but he still unconscious. Maybe this was an allergy or a pre existing medical condition? If only someone had some drugs. How would we know what to give him though?

*DuD approaches Cell Block A*