NEurope
Retro_Link

Formula 1 2010

I certainly would have but I have an interview early tomorrow morning. I think this one could be very interesting indeed, hopefully it will throw up a great race. If it's as unfinished as it seems then we could be in for a very strange weekend.

I certainly would have but I have an interview early tomorrow morning. I think this one could be very interesting indeed' date=' hopefully it will throw up a great race. If it's as unfinished as it seems then we could be in for a very strange weekend.[/quote']Yeah Tilke and the drivers are saying how the newly laid surface could lead to a very eventful race, as it'll be very slippery just as the newly laid section of Canada was, only this will be a full circuit!

Exactly, I think this could throw up a very random race, possibly with a totally non-expected winner. I'd guess (hope) Button will fall out of the title race here too.

I can't believe I'm saying this but....

I really like this track. Jeez there are some corners which I love <3 The mini 'turn 8' is sick, and some of the fast corners are brilliant too. Also have to admit I adore the final few corners, the walls look VERY inviting :D

Hoping for a mixed race, come on Webber/Alonso!

I'm still not quite convinced of the overtaking opportunities available come race day, but practice times are quite close at the top so it should be an interesting competition none the less.

Fucking Vettel. What a fucking wanker, thought Alonso had pole and BAM there he goes to the top of the timelist. Twat.

Amazing how quick that Red Bull is, 4 tenths down in S1 and made it up in 2 seconds. Amazing.

Fucking Vettel. What a fucking wanker, thought Alonso had pole and BAM there he goes to the top of the timelist. Twat.

I hope someone takes the knob out on the first corner. I really can't stand the prick, he can't overtake and he is not WDC material. Just because he's quick over one lap doesn't mean he deserves the title, he's had the best car by a country mile all season and hasn't made the most of it.

ABV - Anyone but Vettel

EDIT: It's absolutely chucking it down in Korea according to Karun Chandhok's Twitter! :bouncy: - Should clear up before the race, may last into the first few laps but one thing is certain, the track will be very green. Canada V2 anyone?

Edited by Nicktendo

I hope someone takes the knob out on the first corner. I really can't stand the prick, he can't overtake and he is not WDC material. Just because he's quick over one lap doesn't mean he deserves the title, he's had the best car by a country mile all season and hasn't made the most of it.

ABV - Anyone but Vettel

EDIT: It's absolutely chucking it down in Korea according to Karun Chandhok's Twitter! :bouncy: - Should clear up before the race, may last into the first few laps but one thing is certain, the track will be very green. Canada V2 anyone?

Options won't last long at all and the hard tyres will be very slow.

Definate 2 stopper, probs on a slightly damp track too!

Well, took long enough to start but by heavens it was worth getting up for. Drama all over the shop. Horrible luck for Vettel, he's been flawless all weekend. Bad luck for Button too who's strategic thinking failed him at the most critical moment, putting him almost right out of the championship. Barring something even more insane happening in the final two races it looks like a four horse race from now on. Fantastic.

Also, although I don't usually like to knock, Legard was quite awful. I gave up on Lap 8 when he stopped being able to tell the difference between Hamilton, Button or Rosberg and fled to the Five Live commentary. Dear god somebody please promote Croft to the TV coverage, he's informed pleasant and interesting to listen to.

Edited by gaggle64

Absolutely, I think it was quite possibly the worst commentary for any event I've ever seen. So happy with the result though, hopefully this is Alonso's now, but it will be such a good end to the season.

Great race overall, I wish every one could have rain in. Next year this is definitely a race I'd like to go to.

Absolutely AWEFUL from Legard today!! The whole Hamilton/Button/Rosberg/Schumi thing was disgraceful and it went on for so long, and then seemed to get all defensive... 'certainly doesn't look like Hamiltons helmet, must have been the light'... Well look at the fucking rollbar then you absolutely idiot!!!!!

What an incredible race!! Seriously absolutely brilliant, despite personally not being overly happy with the end result.

And dreadfully unlucky for Vettel!

Button has shown lately that he just isn't WDC material, his championship last year was such a massive stroke of luck for him, no wonder Lewis recommended him to the team, he knew when it came to it he could beat him hands down!

Hamilton's still in with a shout, but really you've got to say it's Alonso v Webber from here.

It is incredible how this title race keeps changing!

Edited by Retro_Link

:D Sweet!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11620485

World's fastest rollercoaster:

_49646112_010279540-1.jpg

Climb aboard the world's fastest rollercoaster. Be prepared to reach speeds of up to 240 km/h (149mph) and enjoy a feeling similar to a Formula One racing driver.

That is the hype from those behind Abu Dhabi's Ferrari World, the largest indoor theme park in the world, which opens on Wednesday.

The Formula Rossa rollercoaster boasts acceleration from 0 to 60mph (97km/h) in 2 seconds, and takes the title from the Kingda Ka in New Jersey, US, which reaches speeds of 128mph.

I've got to get on that some time!!

Ahhh Interlagos, what memories you bring me from over the years :D

So happy we're at a classic track again. Just gorgeous and with rain predicted for qualifying, im excited!

Anyone check out Webber's comments about Red Bull and their favouritism of SV? I like how honest the man speaks, I guess thats something that comes with maturity but it's making me want him to win the title now. Brilliant guy.

I'm really hoping that Alonso doesn't take the title at Interlagos, or for the season in general. Although he's shown himself to be technically the best driver when it comes to race day so far, if you go by wins, I'd prefer Webber to win the championship. And basically I'd like to see it come down to the last race as Abu Dhabi would be slightly anti-climactic if the title was won this weekend.

Still, should be an interesting race. Will be interesting to see if Button helps Hamilton's cause or whether he's still sticking to the delusion that he can still win the championship. It's technically feasible but really, 42 to make up in 2 races and hope that the other 5 fail to finish... I think we'll see him falling in line to help Hamilton should he be out qualified for the race.

^ I wouldn't like to see Alonso win it either personally.

Ahhh Interlagos, what memories you bring me from over the years :D

So happy we're at a classic track again. Just gorgeous and with rain predicted for qualifying, im excited!

Anyone check out Webber's comments about Red Bull and their favouritism of SV? I like how honest the man speaks, I guess thats something that comes with maturity but it's making me want him to win the title now. Brilliant guy.

Yep, Interlagos is just Brilliant, I love it! :D

I wouldn't say Webber's being particular mature in saying what he's said... any additional disruption to team at this stage is unnecessary. It's quite clear his message comes with a bit of a hidden agenda.

If anything I think Vettel's handling it better. Accepted his retirement straight away in Korea, and has said that he'll do whatevers needed to ensure a Red Bull driver wins the title.

EDIT:

It's a good life if you can get it hey! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

Hulkenberg on pole.

...wait, what?

I look forward to see how this affects the start, if he holds pole into the first corner the championship battle will get interesting.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Think he was pretty much shooting for the glory of getting pole by setting his car up for the wet conditions of qually instead of for the race. Williams needing sponsorship and all that.

^ I was wondering that but he can't have been set up for wet, because right at the end there it was close to a dry line. Did he maybe set up for drying conditions, and the others went purely intermediate?

Either way, that was an awesome qually!!

So pleased for Williams!

EDIT:

HAHA Classic!! :D

eddiejordan.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Jenson news is pretty shocking. Wow.

Majorly excited for this race. Really hope Webber gets a decent start relative to Vettel, if not it's going to be game over for Webber I reckon with overtaking hard in Abu Crappy and Vettel the quicker on Saturday. Really hoping Hulkenburg stays in the lead, hopefully will have the pace for the podium.

Forza Fernando!!

Edit. Red Bull are idiots. Seriously why they didn't let Webber through is beyond me.

Edited by Goron_3

Yeah if you're a Webber fan I bit you'd be utterly pissed at Red Bull today!! The fact that Webber could have won just for finishing infront of Alonso next weekend was really too big an opportunity for them to have let by, but hey, I'm glad there'll be more drivers fighting for the title next race, but just hope Red Bull can pull it off!

so imagine next weekend you have the last lap with the following

Vettel leads, Webber second, Alonso third

will Vettel put his ego behind him and allow Webber to pass to take the title since he wouldn't be able to win if it finished that way?