N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother 2010

ReZourceman

All i can say is.

Who the are all these "celebrities"???. I only know of one, and that is Vinnie Jones.

Really? You don't know Stephanie Beecham or Lady Sovereign or Sisqo? Alex Reid I unfortunately know because of the papers but the rest seem like an alright bunch.

thank goodness this tripe is getting axed thats all i can say

Like I say every year if you don't like the show don't post.

Couldn't agree more with what Caris said. You know what's to be expected once you open the thread and most of us know who likes and hates it but I do agree with yesteryeargames about it being axed, I think it's about time now. They should leave it for like five or six years and then come back on or something.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched it on youtube shows/4oD yeah your right not a lot happened. I think this year will be alright the first year where I other than the prostitute lady and the page 3 girl (who could be any pin up girl and I wouldn't notice the different) I recognise everyone and know who they are.

Baldwin would rather his daughter was shot through the head than state there's no Jesus/God?

Pathetic, arrogant, naive and unbelievable.

Stephanie is continuing her ridiculousness.

I was angry about that. I can't believe someone could be so ridiculous! That was just wrong on so many levels in my opinion. Okay, he's religious but let's not go over-the-top, he acts like he's in competition of being the most Christian...and boring everyone on the way. Leave people alone, stop preaching! lol.

I loved the fact that Heidi was talking about life in prison and then Basshunter piped up and stated he wanked twenty-five times a day and Stephanie's arse flew out the room, lmao. That was just funny.

At the moment, I like Sisqo, Vinnie Jones and Lady Sovereign...Alex Reid? The next Bond? Don't make me laugh!

I was angry about that. I can't believe someone could be so ridiculous! That was just wrong on so many levels in my opinion. Okay, he's religious but let's not go over-the-top, he acts like he's in competition of being the most Christian...and boring everyone on the way. Leave people alone, stop preaching! lol.

I loved the fact that Heidi was talking about life in prison and then Basshunter piped up and stated he wanked twenty-five times a day and Stephanie's arse flew out the room, lmao. That was just funny.

At the moment, I like Sisqo, Vinnie Jones and Lady Sovereign...Alex Reid? The next Bond? Don't make me laugh!

lol! was that last night, I didn't watch it cos went to bed...think might have to watch it on catchup wasn't going to but sounds funny lol!

lol! was that last night, I didn't watch it cos went to bed...think might have to watch it on catchup wasn't going to but sounds funny lol!

Yeah, it's a funny episode, I suggest you watch. But I loved the fact how they were all actually more bothered than they were with Heidi's story (including Heidi) and asked questions.

Basshunters a legend tbh.

Yeah, totally. I didn't think much of him but after that, he's awesome. If Steven goes on about his religion one more night, I'd want him out the house! He's worse than Ned Flanders!!!

Let me re-iterate: "What a frickin' D-bag"

You don't get science believers running round the world preaching, "SCIENCE, ENERGY, SCIENCE, ENERGY!! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

His whole argument is flawed with regards to the Oxygen idea. Someone didn't tell us, many, many people *without an agenda* researched it. I would much rather believe this, with the knowledge in the back of my mind that I could possibly become a scientist and find out for myself, than read a book that loosly translates that some bird lied about having sex, proclaimed to be a virgin and that her beardy offspring was the spawn of "God."

No thanks, Mary, no thanks.