N-Europe

Annoying trends.

ipaul

Deluded people thnking the world is a nice place. It just not.

Equally, there are too many out there who groan about everything, including all of the wrongs, and never talk about the rights.

There should be a balance. Not everything is "nice" but not everything is bluddy crap neither.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equally, there are too many out there who groan about everything, including all of the wrongs, and never talk about the rights.

There should be a balance. Not everything is "nice" but not everything is bluddy crap neither.

Yeah i agree.

Asian men wearing dish dashs and flip flops. Why? There isnt any religious reason im aware of. Its well suited to warmer climates but i just dont get why you would wear that in preston in 3 inchs of snow.

To be fair, sports people seem to be prone to wearing flip flops in all weathers. Must be impervious ::shrug:

Looping back to the belt/underwear thing after an unsightly buttcrack-spotting incident the other day I think we can all agree we'd rather see underwear than buttcrack yes? It never looks good, not even on a good arse.

And one trend that confuses me (wouldn't go as far as to say annoys though) is Ed Hardy. I think tattoos can look interesting, but Ed Hardy merch tends to look like something you'd find on an inner-city market.